16

~text convo between Kenzie, Lauren, Brynn, Carson, Hayden~

K; do you guys think I should have forgiven him?
N; yes
B;yes
C; yes
H; yes
L; yes
K; do you think I should call him?
N; NOOOOO!!!
L; ^^
B; ^^
C; why?
H; yeah why
L; boys 🙄
N; ^^
B; ^^
K; so I shouldn't call him?
N; no
L; no
B; no
H; ig what they said
C; yeah ig no
K; ok... than what should I do?
N; wait. You just wait.
K; for what?
B; for him to do what you want him to do.
L; what is that btw?
C; yeah
H; yeah
N; yeah
B; yeah
K; *tells them*
C; John so cheesy
H; ^^
L; shut up boys it's cute and COUPLE GOALS!!
N; ^^
B; ^^
H; yeah bro!
C; dude!
K; lol thanks guys. DONT TELL HIM!
b; BOYS
N; BOYS
L; BOYS
H; Heyyy
C; heyyy
K; lol k I gtg bye
N; bye
B; bye
C; bye
L; bye
H; bye

Johnny's POV
(The boys are with Johnny)
J; what am I supposed to do?
C; can't say bro
J; please! I can't loose her for the 3rd time!
H; 3rd time?
C; I thought you only lost her once..?
J; well... the thing is I lied. I always knew me and Kenzie were friends but I thought she didn't care about me because she never came to the hospital. So I pretended I didn't remember her.
H; DUDE!
J; what?
C; you have to tell her.
H; but not now. When you do what she wants you to do.
J; I don't know what that is. You have to help me.
Carson whispered to Hayden
C;you know if we give him a hint we wouldn't exactly be telling him...
H; true..
They turn and look at me.
J; are you going to help me?
C; we'll give you a hint.
J; really?!?!
H; yes.
C; but we are only going to say the key words.
J; ok....
H; high school
C; kids
H; food
C; balcony
H; that's it. Good luck bro
They both walk out of my room. I was so confused.
That night I lay in my bed thinking about what they said. At like 11:30 I finally realized what they meant. I got changed and ran to the places I need then to Kenzie's.
When I get to Kenzie's I start...

Kenzie's POV
It was 11:30 and I didn't want to go to sleep because I knew that Carson and Hayden might hint at it. As the clock reached 11:45 I lost hope until I heard the song. I walked out on to my balcony and saw Johnny blasting high school musical with pizza and chocolate strawberry's. Just like Troy did in the movie. (Except the music). Johnny used to do this when we were kids every time I got mad at him. I let down the later I use to sneak out and let him up. When he got to the top he started to say some stuff. I started to cry.
J; Kenzie I need to tell you something... and you might be mad at me because I never told you. But I'm telling you now.
K; ok...
J; I've known that we were friends for the longest time. Yes I didn't know who you were when I saw you after I woke up but I remembered and I didn't tell you because I thought you didn't care about me anymore...
This is when I started to cry...
J; I'm so so sorry I-
K; you thought I didn't care about you?
J; you never came back to the hospital.. I thought you gave up on me.
Every time I said "you" I would poke him and step closer to him.
K; you thought I gave up on you? I didn't come back to the hospital because I couldn't bear see you like that. I thought you were better off without me. I thought you didn't remember me. You broke my heart for 5 years!
I was standing so close to him.
J; Kenzie it's just what I thought! No one ever told me other wise. It hurt thinking that! Because I loved you, Mackenzie! and I still do!

I smashed my lips on his and he kissed back. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist without breaking the kiss. He carried me inside and laid me down on my bed. He took off my sweatshirt and I wasn't wearing anything underneath. He looked at my neck and saw the hickeys he gave me at prom.
J; did I give you those?
K; oh.. umm.. yeah
J; omg Kenzie I'm so so-
I kissed him again.
K; stop - thinking - about - it.
I said in between kisses.
He kissed me again and I took off his shirt. He started to kiss my neck and I started to moan quietly. I ran my hands trough his hair and he found my sweet spot. I let out a loud moan and Maddie came in and saw us on the bed.
M: umm... Kenzie hold up you hand if your ok and I can go..
I didn't raise my hand and kept moaning..
M; Kenzie? Hello?
I raised my hand and gave her the finger.
M; I'll just leave then.
K; lock - the - d-door.
I said in between moans. She locked the door and left. Then we did it.
Johnny put his boxers and pants on and I put my sweatshirt and underwear on. Then we sat talked and ate the cold pizza and strawberries.
I love him.

________________________________
Is this the end?
If it is I don't write epilogues and stuff so this would be the last chapter But I would start a new book
Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter
________________________________