Chapter Twenty: You Are Asking Her To..?

I soon arrived back at the hotel behind Jean. She still isn't talking to me. We quietly grabbed the bags of food. Which I was skeptical about from the beginning about. I feel like there is something she isn't telling me, but that's my best friend for you. We put our "disguises" back on and walked through the screaming crowds of Directioners. All day and all night these girls would be screaming their heads off, singing, and giving hate to all the boys. It was pretty annoying after awhile but the boys all adored their fans. But I hated them, honestly. All the hate I was sent over the Internet after Harry and I broke up the first time, literally almost killed me.  I'm glad we weren't media exclusive yet, which I don't think we ever will be at the rate management is trying to make sure we are never together. 

We arrived shortly at the elevator,  "Look El, I'm not mad at you for not wanting to come on tour. I just feel like you put everyone before yourself.  You do deserve to be happy too.  I just don't want you to forget that."  Jean sort of rushed out.  I looked over to find my best friend crying.  She never cried in front of me unless it was something really horrible, or like before.  She never cried, not even in sappy love movies.

"Thanks Jean, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you in my life,"  I hugged her tightly.  I didn't notice I was crying until I felt the tear rolling down my cheek.  "Thank you."  I repeated.  After we cried for a little longer, we arrived at our floor.  We stepped out of the elevator and each of us took a deep breath.  I really didn't want the boys to ask why we were crying.  I put on a fake smile and walked through the door to the suite.  "We're back!"  I yelled and I heard a rumble.  Oh boys.

"Gasp! Is that foooood?"  Niall shouted as he was the first one to reach us.

"Maybe, maybe not.  And you do know that you don't say "Gasp"  right?"  Jean laughed as he picked up her up spinning around. I sighed as the rest of the boys took the bags of food to the little kitchen.

"Yay, we have enough food for tonight."  Louis whispered.

"What's tonight?"  I asked giving him a confused look.

"Oh... um.. we.. erm are.."  he stumbled over his words as if I caught him up to no good.

"We are having a movie night."  Zayn said.  I looked questionably at everyone in the room.

"Are you sure that's it?"  I asked Liam.  I always asked Liam for the truth but he was nodding his head vigorously before I even looked at him twice.

"I still don't believe you guys.  Just don't blow up the hotel."  I laughed as I walked out of the kitchen.

"There you are love,"  I heard a deep British voice come up behind me.  I smiled as I turned around to find Harry.  "I've missed you."

"I missed you too"  I said standing on my tippy toes to kiss his nose.  He took my hand and lead me to the nursery.

"The kids are all packed and ready for the stay at your mum's house.  I packed enough clothes for Eli for around twenty days  I feel like.  I thought since he goes through around 4 outfits a day, and he's gone for about five days, I guess.. Is it to much."  I shook my head no as I started to giggle.

"You did a fabulous job."  I told him picking the wide awake Eli out of the crib.

"Mummmay!"  Aliv yelled as she began to run into the room. "You're back!"  She was wearing a striped shirt that alternated from white and blue sparkles, red skinny jeans for toddlers and silver TOMS.

"Let me guess, Lou dressed you today."  I asked laughing as Harry scooped her up.

"Yup!  He said that I was going to be his mini me for the day."  She laughed.  "Daddy, you aren't ready yet!"  She scolded him, furrowing her brow which looked adorable.