Chapter 3

*Flame's POV

I gazed towards Melody, who sat tall and proud upon Moon-Chaser,(her horse), and couldn't help but marvel at her beauty.

Her long red hair, with black highlights, swayed in the wind that roared around us. Her eyes, that I could never seem to decide what colour they were, gazed down at the battle that raged below us. Her skin, that had become tan during her time on the Ranch, glowed with the light of the rising sun, and even though Melody wasn't the tallest girl out there, she stood at a towering 5'3, she could take the strongest man down and not even break a sweat. Yes indeed, she had grown amazingly during her time at the Ranch.

I realized that I had been starring, and quickly tore my gaze away, and faced the battle down below. I could see why Melody was hesitating to give the signal to join in. It was a blood-bath down there! Dead bodies of horses and men were everywhere! If I was a vampire I would be have the time of my life!! Unfortunately I'm not, so I guess I'll have to stick with fighting instead of drinking blood. Dangit!

Unable to take in the sight of so many dead and dying, I turned my looking holes back to our leader, Melody. I knew she must be terrified, but she hid it well. I never would have imagined our little Me-Me would lead us into one of the worst battles in history! I could remember the day she stepped off that fancy carriage, as if it was yesterday.

---------------------------------------------

HELLO PEOPLE OF PLANT EARTH!!! Unless you are from Mars or something... THEN GO AWAY!!! Just kidding! You all should be proud of me! I went and volunteered all day today, and yesterday at this big horse show, that happens ever year. I'm really tired now, and this stupid heat wave isn't helping... Oh well, on another note, we will see how much I update in this next week or so. I'm going away for family stuff, and won't be back till the 27 of July. I could be wrong about the return date though... Ok I'm done.. PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK! I WISH TO IMPROVE!!

BYE!!!!

P.S. IM SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT! FORGIVE ME!! I'm working on the next chapter as we speak, ok!