A Simple Wish Upon a Star

Harry's POV

I was sitting down on my deck with Louis, Zayn, and Liam. It was dark out, about midnight. We were relaxing after a long day of recording at the studio, Niall fell asleep as soon as we reached my flat.

"I wish that we were kids again, without a care in the world." Louis randomly blurted out.

"Yeah! It would be so great." Zayn agreed.

There was a shooting star, so I wished.

'I wish I was a baby again'

Louis POV

'I wish I was a young lad again'

Liam's POV

'I wish I was a 3 year old again'

Zayn's POV

'I wish I was 4 again'

---------The Next Morning----------

Niall's POV

I was woken up by a baby cry, that's odd...

I stood up and walked towards the cry. I walked into Harry's room, I opened the door to see a 2 year old sitting in Harry's bed that looked exactly like Harold. Well, young Harrold.

"H-hi, what's your name?" I studdered.

He remained quiet and gave me a blank stare.

"Do you talk?" I asked, he didn't answer. At least he isn't crying anymore. I ran my hand threw my hair.

Where is Harry?

I pulled out my phone and clicked on Harry's contact name. The phone rang a couple of times. I heard a phone go off, Harry's phone was on the dresser. I hung up and sat down, the 2 year old scooted down to me. This kid really looked like Harry, maybe He's a cousin that's staying here for a while.

I'm going with that.

"Do you know who Harry is?" I asked, he nodded.

"Okay, where is he?" I added, he pointed to himself.

"I Hally." He announced. I chuckled a bit because Lux's first word was 'Hally' she couldn't pronounce her r's like this kid.

"I'll be right back, stay here." I commanded.

I decided to go look for Louis or anyone I heard someone walking around, I hope it's one of the boys. I walked down the hall and eavesdropped, there was two people in the living room.

"No Zayn that's my fire truck!" A boy yelled. Wait, did he just say 'Zayn?'

"Louis you have to share!" I think Zayn yelled. I swear I'm loosing it.

I walked into the living room, I stood there flabbergasted. The two boys looked about 4 and they looked exactly like the pictures of Louis and Zayn when they were young. They were fighting over a toy firetruck.

"Who are you?" The blue eyed boy asked.

"I'm Niall, who are you boys?" I asked.

"I'm Louis, that's Zayn." Louis pointed to himself, I can't believe it. It is really young Zayn and Louis. The boy must've really been Harry. What about Liam?

I ran into the guest bedroom to see what looked like young Liam.

"Liam?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Who are you, sir?" He has very good manners for a toddler.

"I'm Niall." I answered. "follow me." I instructed and he listened. I went into the other spare bedroom and picked up Harry. I sat all the boys down on the couch.

"Okay, does anyone remember last night?" I asked. All the boys shook their head 'no' except for Louis.

"Why? I'm 4! I can't remember what happened 15 minutes ago!" Louis exclaimed. Even as a 4 year old he is sassy.

"Next question, how old are you guys?" I asked them.

"I 3." Liam answered.

"4." Louis mumbled.

"I'm 4." Zayn added.

Harry held up 2 fingers. They are all 18 years younger then they actually are or were. I heard a knock at the door, I walked up and looked threw the blinds. It was Perrie, oh no.

_________________________________

A/N I thought this would be a fun book, so I wrote it. This is like a prologue.