Ch 2- Horrible Dad

NIall's POV

I heard a door slam and Harry scream and cry when I hung up. I rushed over to the living room to see Harry's hand shut in a door.

"Harry!" I yelled and opened the door. His hand was already bruising, it wasn't broken because he was moving all of his fingers. I grabbed a bag of frozen peas, I didn't know what else to put on his hand. I put Harry's bruised hand on the peas, he picked up the bag band started chewing on the bag.

"Harr- um... No, we don't chew on the bag." I told him, trying not to sound stern. His crying started to die down, which made my life better. Where is Perrie? She doesn't live that far away from us.

"Louis? Zayn? Liam?" I called. Louis ran up to me, Liam and Zayn followed him.

"We are going to be having a guest come over, so you guys have to behave." I announced.

"Why do we have to behave? We weren't the people who invited them over?" Louis asked, I swear this kid is more sassy then original Louis.

"Just... Be good, please." I repeated.

"Who is coming over anyway?" Zayn asked.

"A good friend of mine, she's helping me out with something." I explained.

"When is she going to be here?" Liam asked as the doorbell rang. I picked up Harry and walked over to the door, Zayn was next to me. I opened the door, Perrie walked in holding bags full of food.

"Hi!" Perrie exclaimed. Zayn stared at her with his mouth open.

"You're pretty." Zayn told her. She chuckled at the thought that the 4 year old was her... Fiancé.

Harry's face lit up when he saw her, he made a grunting noise and reached his arms out for her to hold him. She took him out of my arms and held Harry.

"Wow... he's a chunky little guy." She laughed, Harry was pretty heavy for a baby his age.

"Thank you so much for helping me." I thanked Perrie.

"No problem, I brought some food. I ran out and got canned foods and microwaveable dinners for you guys." Perrie announced, I smiled.

"I could never thank you enough for this." I gushed, "I will repay you for this."

"It's fine, you don't have to. Should we go to the store to go buy things for the boys?" Perrie asked.

"Sure, but we're gonna need disguises. If anyone sees us with the boys that look just like the older selves it would blow up all over the social medias. Also if anyone sees us together." I explained. We ran upstairs and put on hats, wigs, and anything we could find. We got sunglasses for the 3 boys, other then Harry. I don't have any car seats so Harry will probably have to sit on Perries lap in the back and the boys will probably have to sit on jackets.

I was driving and played the radio, Ed was playing. I looked in the rearview mirror, Zayn was staring at Perrie.

"Ohhh Zayn's got a crushhhhh!" Louis teased, also noticing Zayn.

Perries POV

"Ohhh Zayn's got a crushhhhh!" Louis teased Zayn. He turned bright red.

"No I don't!" Zayn fought back. "Okay, maybe a little..." He mumbled under his breath. Awh, how cute. I'm surprised they don't have any memory of when they were older. Well... it's practically was the future for them.

I acted like I wasn't paying attention to him and that I didn't hear the crush thing either. I looked down at little Harry. He had extremely chubby cheeks, it was adorable. He was sucking on his slobber covered hand.

"So, what is everything we have to get?" Niall asked. I thought about it for a second.

"Car seats, toys, clothes, and toiletries." I answered as we pulled up to the store.

"You take Harry and go find car seats, a high chair for Harry, and toiletries. I'll take the other 3 to the clothes and then after to the toys." Niall told me, I nodded and walked to the back of the store to look at the seats.

Someone dude was glaring at me from there end on the isle. He probably thought I was a teen mom. I honestly wanted to tell him I had 3 more kids just to see his reaction. I didn't but, I was close to saying it.

I got 4 car seats that could adjust from a baby seat, to a car seat, to a booster seat. It looked like it could work for all 4 boys.

"Mam?" A female worker asked me.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Do you need help assembling the seats to the 3 different heights?" She asked me.

"That would be awesome. Would it be okay if I come back over here when I'm done shopping?" I asked.

"Yep! Would you like to leave them here right now while you finish shopping?" She asked, I nodded.

"Yes please, thank you so much!" I said.

I got children's shampoo and conditioner that smelt like strawberries, body wash that smelt like green apple, and gerber brand things for Harry. I dug through the tooth brushes to try to find a toy story toothbrush for Liam, a super hero toothbrush for Zayn, and a spongebob toothbrush for Louis. I lightly giggled when I saw the singing One Direction toothbrush.

I met up with Niall in the front of the store after we bought everything. We were walked to the back of the store with the boys. Harry was sleeping on my shoulder, Liam and Zayn looked like they were going to fall asleep soon. Louis on the other hand, seemed like he could run a 5k and still have more energy to burn.

"So what are the sizes that you want?" She asked as she opened the box.

"Erm, a baby seat, one booster, and two car seats." Niall answered. I nodded. Louis was pretty tiny for his age. He was the same size as Liam.

"I know this is a dumb question but... Are they your kids?" The worker asked, referring to the sleeping kid, the sitting down kid, the one that was running around, and the one that was awkwardly staring at us. I looked at Niall then slightly nodded.

"It's complicated," I began. "Something happened to our cousin so I had to watch her 3 boys. They're the brunettes. The other boy is his um..." I started to explain, Niall finished off the answer.

"The other boy is my neighbors kid who I babysit." He added.

"Oh, are you two dating?" She asked. I shook my head.

"We're just cousins." I shrugged. Niall went along with it.

Before we knew it we were sitting in the car with 3 sleeping boys. Louis was staring at Niall's phone while a movie played from the tiny screen.

I looked over at Niall, he looked extremely nervous.

"Niall, are you alright?" I asked him.

"I don't know... I'm just thinking about the future." He mumbled.

"What's wrong about the future?"

"What will happen if we can't change the boys back, or when we need to make a new album and they're 4? Or if the fans find out? Or if society finds out? They'll probably take the boys away and experiment of them? How will we tell their parents? They'll probably go live with them! I won't see them anymore! You'll soon have to go back to Little Mix, then I'll have to take care of them! I'm a terrible father! I can't even hold a baby properly for crying out loud!" He explained. I looked over at him.

"We will get through this together. I promise. About the fan thing, I think you should resell management that you guys are taking a break. The tour is over." I suggested. He looked over at me, his eyes looked as if he was going to cry.

"I guess you're right." He sighed.

"What about the fans finding out?" Louis asked. I totally forgot he was listening.

"The fans in our house are robots and can hear and can talk. We have to make sure they don't know that we don't know their secret." Niall explained. I chuckled quietly.

"You'll be a fine Dad." I assured him.