Opposites Attract (A Harry Styles fanfiction)

NICOLES POV

 "So what are we doing today?" I ask, leaning against the counter.

"What do you mean?" Madison laughs, cleaning up all the plates from the table.

"You guys always have plans, so what are we gonna do on this fine day?" I ask and she laughs again.

"Well me, Linds, Harry and Ryan are going out. You already have plans." she tells me.

"Uh, no I dont." I shake my head.

"Oh yeah, you dont know." Madison says and I look at her confused. "Sam is picking you  up, you're going to a concert."

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah, he called Harry to tell him, I dont know why." she shrugs. I nod, before walking out of the kitchen and going upstairs.

As Im walking to my room, Harry walks out of the bathroom.

"Hey." he smles.

"Hi." I say and return his smile.

"So Im guessing they told you about tonight." he says.

"Yeah." I sigh, nodding.

"Whats with the sigh?" he chuckles. scratching the back of his head.

"I dont know, just nervous I guess." I shrug.

"Oh." Harry nods. "Well anyways I need to start packing my bags." he turn around, beginning to walk to his room.

"Wait." I call after him and he turns around. "When are you leaving?" I ask, starting to walk towards my room.

"Saturday." he replies. "Why?"

"Well since your last day in California is tomorrow I was just wondering if tomorrow night we could go out to that club again like we said." I tell him.

"Oh, yeah sure." he nods, opening the door to his room. "Anyways, have fun tonight." he says, entering his room and closing the door behind him.

I walk into my room, closing the door and sliding down onto the ground and pull my knees up to my chest.

Why was it so awkward just now? And why did I just ask Harry that?

HARRYS POV

Once I closed the door, I fell onto the ground, and sighed. The conversation we had hours ago was just really awkward.

I'll admit it, I'm jealous that Sam has Nicole and not me, but I'm happy for them over all. I just wonder why in the world Sam would call me to tell me he was going to take Nicole out tonight and not just call her and tell her or even Lindsey or Madison instead of me. I shrugged it off before but now I just wonder why.

"Louis I wasnt going to not tell her or her friends anything." I tell Louis, who is currently yelling at me on the phone.

"Dont you get it? You couldve done something today with her!" Louis says.

"Louis thats just fucked up, I wasnt going to do that." I inform him, sighing. "Plus me and her friends are going somewhere with one of their boyfriends."

"Harry, you claim that-"

"Yes I understand that but Im not going to ruin her relationship just because of that." I snap.

"Youre so difficult." Louis groans on the other line.

"Sure I am." I shake my head. "Im getting off the phone now because I dont wanna hear you. Bye." I say, hanging up.  I decide to get up and get out of the room since Ive been here all day. The doorbell rings but I choose to ignore it and put on some clothes for tonight.

I stop myself from walking further out the door since Nicole does also at the same time. She is just wearing jeans with a black and white striped shirt with a black hoodie over it, and her favorite white converse. Her hair is pulled into a ponytail with just a few strands hanging. She is honestly breathtaking.

She runs down the stairs and to the door, pulling it open. Sam stands there with his hands in his pockets, smiling.

"You ready?" he asks, holding out his hand.

"Yeah." Nicole tells him, grabbing his hand. She closes the door as they walk outside and I run down and almost fly to the window. They walk to Sams car but before Nicole can open the door he spins her around, kissing her. She smiles, and thats when I turn away.

"Fuck!" I yell, almost shitting my pants when I see Lindsey standing there.

'Woah, calm down." she laughs.

"You scared me." I tell her, sitting on the couch. She sits on the loveseat, crossing her arms over her chest.

Lindsey just sits there staring at me. Just as I'm about to say something she beats me to it.

"You still have feelings for her dont you?"

I sigh, "Always did and always will." 

SAMS POV

There is only one reason why I called Harry to tell him that I was taking Nicole out tonight to this concert; I wanted to see if he would tell Nicole or Lindsey or Madison.

I know he still has feelings for Nicole, it was obvious when I saw them at the club that night.

I dont want to lose Nicole, she is the only person that stays on my mind every day and thats what gets me through each day that passes by.

I am not, most definetely not losing her to her ex-boyfriend who cheated on her with some slut. 

The thing thats stuck in my mind is what Nicole was talking about, about how I didnt know her before she moved to England. I just want to know what she meant. 

I guess that Im gonna just try to get it out of her, and I know its gonna be hard already.

~~~~

THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT YES I KNOW AND I HAVENT UPDATED FOR A WHILE BUT THATS BECAUSE I WRITE THIS STORY NOW, SO I CO-OWN. MY FRIEND WRITES THE OTHER FANFIC BTW NOT ME. SO I WRITE OPPOSITES ATTRACT AND SHE WRITES FINDING MY WAY BACK TO YOU.

ANYWAYSS IM DOUBLE UPDATING THIS SO EXPECT ANOTHER CHAPTER ABOUT A HALF HOUR AFTER THIS ONE IS PUBLISHED.

SO I <3 YOU ALL