Chapter One

James. That's all I can think of now. His big grey blue eyes, his soft blonde hair, his athletic build. Of all the years I've known James, I never thought I would feel this way about him. I see him every day and I can't tell him the feelings I have mustered over the years. I wonder all the time if he likes me back but i guess I'll never know if I don't tell him. 

       I'm ready for school and like every day, I look as good as possible for him. I love walking to school with him. I grab my bag with my keys, and head  out the door. I start to walk down the sidewalk towards James. 

 "Good Morning gorgeous," He says with a smile. "And how are you?" 

My heart flutters as I answer. "I'm fine, thanks James, and you?" 

"As good as I'll ever be." We both laugh. This is our conversation when we first walk to school, no matter what mood we are in. He puts his arm over my shoulder and I smell his wonderful cologne. While I was lost in James'  touch and smell, I almost fall on my face tripping off the curb. 

"Careful there, Slick." My face turns bright red and I smile.

"Ha-ha it just popped out of no where." He laughs. Fewf. We walk the rest of the way to school in silence. He sees me off and I go to my first class.

James' POV

     Man, I really got to stop putting my arm around her! I bet she tripped because she wanted my arm off of her. I'm unbelievably stupid. I contemplate the events as I walk into Language Arts.

"Wazzup my man?" Michael gives me our annual bro handshake.

"Hey, not much bro. You?

"Oh, dude, you'll never believe what I did last night," Here we go again. " So I was at this club and I saw this smoking hot chick, I went up to dance with her, right? And then-"

"It's time to start class." Great my least favorite class with the most retarded teacher ever. 

"Take out your notebooks we will be doing a lot of writing today." Oh, great, writing. As my idiot teacher babbles on I start to dream about Calla. Beautiful, gorgeous, fun loving, caring.. Calla. I know I'm not supposed worry about getting the girl of my dreams but I'm pretty sure she doesn't even like me.

"James," I suddenley realize my name  was being called. "Will you please answer the question?" Shit!

Calla POV

Only one more class till Chemistry with James. My lab partner, I smile at the thought.

"Hey Calla!" Diane is running down the halls toward me.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Well, I had to see how my best friend was doing today."

"What do you want?" she lightly hits me and smiles

"Nothing, ha-ha." she laughs. She has a slight smirk on her face.

"Hey! Alright, come on spill it."

"Okay. So you know how I have 1st period with James?"

"Yeah, so?"

"Well, today he got caught daydreaming! Can you believe it? I looked at his notebook which he was supposed to be taking notes with and on his notebook, instead of notes-" She stops immediately and leaves me hanging. "I got to go I'll tell you later." She runs down the hall towards her next class.

"Wait!" Damn it! What could he have written? Could it be something about me? Impossible.. It just can’t be true.

I walk into French and just sit down having no other way to consume my boredom. This is going to bug me all period. Oh god, why did Diane have to tell me? She always has to tell me everything. She's such a good friend, though, I can't stay mad at her. Oh shoot, now I'm the one day dreaming.