Story 4

Im the daughter of a very rich man and a very buy woman. I never spend time with them, so I'm a delinquent, with a very bad temper. I walked onto the school rounds. "Look its the hot tempered idiot." Okay that hurt what ever just brush it off. "Oh i see she must be having a hang over or something, figures she probably would its not like shes a virgin." Oh WHAT? Calm breath. "Its not like her parents listen to her, she could die and they wouldn't care." SNAP! "YOU LITTLE!!" I grabbed her hair and leaned her forward then kicked her in the stomach making her fall on the ground.

I got on top her and grabbed her face and started to smash it into the ground. She tried to fight me off but failed. I bashed her head on the ground one last time and got off her. "KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT NEXT TIME!"  I stormed off as people started yelling. "Oh my god shes bleeding." No one messed with me or talked to me again.

**Three months later**

A boy talked to me on Tuesday and asked me out on Friday, and so here i am. I've been getting ready for hours. Beep Beep. I ran and got into his car. We talked for a while as we drove and then we stopped at a empty parking lot. "Why are we here?" He flashed me a smile and unbuckled leaning over. He kissed me and try-ed to hover over me. Then a Light flashed on in-front of the car. A girl was standing in-front of the car. "GET AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND"

That sent me off. I stepped out of the car and i stood in-front of her. She pulled out a knife and held it in-front of me. "STAY AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!" And so she lunged at me. We fought until i saw blood. And she ran. Then i realized something. She wasn't bleeding. I looked down and saw a knife on the floor. And i was bleeding out. I fell limp on the floor. I thought He would help but he got into the car and left. I let my phone at home so i didn't have any distractions. I bled out on the floor, and i don't think anyone ever found me.