Chapter four

Don't play the song until I say so!

Kakashis POV
After I heard a come in I walked in with Su Wong in my arms she fell asleep a little while back. The hokage saw this and face showed many expressions shocked,curious,anger,and.... worry.
The hokage was quick to snap out of it "kakashi what happened to Su Wong" the hokage rushes over and examined her "put her over there" I just nodded my head and put her down on the large coach that was in his office ( I know that he doesn't have a coach in his office just roll with okay) when he made sure she looked comfortable enough the stood up and looked directly at the hokage "what happened to Su Wong kakashi" and with that I explained the rest to the hokage from the very beginning from when I found her all battered and bruise with no arms and how I had to take her to the nearest hospital till now. " This is rather unfortunate news" the hokage said with a sorrowful look in his eye " why would Danzo send her out on this mission I didn't even know about this" my eye ( 'eye' because he's wearing his Kohna headband over his left eye) widened in shock how could the hokage not know about this just what was Danzos plan " lord hokage do you think Danzo set up Su Wong to get rid of her".....he sat there for a minute his hands interlocked with his chin resting on them "Hmmm YES! I do believe Danzo would do this but I don't know why he would do such a thing" the hokage said thinking of what do about this " Lord Hokage shouldn't we arrest him or at least be punished" I can't believe this " I'm sorry Kakashi but there is no evid...."
" THIS IS UNFAIR SHE LOST HER ARMS ISNT THAT ENOUGH EVIDENCE" rage filled me she doesn't deserve this, this shouldn't have ever happened but is did if only he had walked past them sooner none of this would have happened she would be fine.... it's all his fault " Kakashi I know how you must feel I feel the same as well but even that is not enough all I can do is keep her away from Danzo" the hokage finished. " Who will watch her and where would she go" where was the hokage going to send her " Su Wong can go live with you and in doing so she will join your team even though she cannot do any Jutsus she can still do hand to hand come bat and she has amazing battle tactic skills...just don't let her train or even fight unless it's necessary we don't want her to hurt herself it that understood Kakashi" " Yes! Lord Hokage" " Good I'll pay for all of her clothes and food" at that moment we heard some shuffling I turn my head to see that she's waking up " Ah...it seems as though she is waking up...." both the hokage and I said at the same time.....................

Su Wong's Pov
Black
Black
Black
That's all there was was black life a never ending pit of darkness there was to light or anybody in sight but as she looked around she
Noticed a small tiny hole of light " Helloooo" " Is anybody here" as I was walking in the dark place a shadow loomed over me I looked up and saw red eyes and then I was ingulfed in a bright light.
Back to the land of the living
As I got up I noticed I was on a coach I opened my eyes but my vision was blurry there where people in the room so I blinked a few times and her vision became clearer there stood before her where Kakashi and Gramps standing there looking at her with concern "what happened how did I end up in here" Kakashi stepped up " *clearing throat* you fell asleep and I dint want to wake you so I let you sleep the hokage let you sleep there till you awoke" okay well that explains that she was back in Kohna but ONE question still bugged me" where's Danzo" " he's not here and he doesn't know your back your okay" gramps said with a slight smile  "okay that's good but where do I go now" " you will be living with me and you will also be joining my team(aka team 7) but you are not allowed to do anything unless I say so got it" I just nodded my head and Kakashi sighed " Okay let's get home it's pretty late" I don't even realize that it's dark outside again I just nodded my head

Time skip

Kakashi lead me to a spare bedroom and then he left to also go to bed. I got down on the futon and layed down it wasn't that bad in here it was simple there was a desk,weapons, closet with clothes in it, a window, carpet exc. i closed my eyes in hopes of going back to sleep but it didn't work so i got up opened he window and sat of the ledge (start the music now..... I would put lyrics but I'm to darn lazy) and started to sing.......after that song I finally felt tired and as I lay here I realized that I feel like somethings missing and it hurts......

Third person
Little did Su Wong know that a certain Grey haired shinobi was listening to her sing and he could feel the emotions she sang " she's just trying to find home" so the jounin walked back to his room but before he fell into a dreamless sleep one thought crossed his mind. "Everybody says she's like a doll or puppet that only followed orders but what Kakashi just saw wasn't a puppet or a doll being controlled he saw a young girl just trying to find home....hmmm she truly is an interesting girl".
Helloooooo all my fans... nah just kidding I'm far from famous... anyway I hoped you enjoyed this latest chapter I would right another one tonight but I'm sooooo tired so I'll try and update tomorrow
Comment
Subscribe
Dont be Afraid to share ideas for this story