Week One Winners

TThe Best Medicine Awards

Please remember for these awards I did not pick my favourite book for these, I picked the one that made me laugh the most, or the character that best fit the award. Since this is a humour category I picked the winner by how much I laughed. Keep that in mind when reading the winners.

1/ Best Popular Humour Book: I don't think I'll ever laugh as much when reading a story than I did with Worst Story On Wattpad by @arcticstars. Almost each sentence caused me to chuckle.

 2/ Best Undiscovered Humour Book: This was the hardest award to chose. I went back and forth between two stories for a long time. But I had to give this to Anne, @Infatuated, from her book Community Service. Even the first chapter had me laughing.

 3/ Best Humorous Girl: I really wish I could give this one to each nominating girl. But I chose to give this to Nora, the Disney loving girl from Elisa's, @beautyatwork, book Screenwalks.

 4/ Best Humorous Boy: Without a doubt this goes to Ty from Ashley's, @TaintedRain, book Faking Delinquency. He's just the epitome of humour.

 5/ Best Humorous Couple: I really could have given this book like every single award it was nominated for but decided that other people deserved awards too. But for this award I have to give it to Nora and Fergus from Elisa's, @beautyatwork, book Screenwalks.

 6/ Best Dry Humour Character: The winner was obvious. Melissa from Lydia's, @lydiarse, book Chasing Lacey North. Melissa is honestly one of the best characters ever.

 7/ Best Witty Remark Character: I have to say Lennon had witty combacks that I loved so much I had to give this award to Krista, @CrayonChomper, for her book Not all Blondes do Backflips.

 8/ Best Blonde Character (doesn't have to be an actual blonde): I have to give this Aphrodite who is just perfectly blonde. She is in the book Out Of Favour by @wethegods.

 9/ Best Humorous Line: "Oh and Est?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you google? 'Cause you have everything I'm searching for."

It's adorable, it's funny, it brings me tons of feels every time I read it. Jen, @laserquest, thanks for writing this line in your book Project Pick Up.

 10/ Best Humour Author: This has to go to Ashley, @TaintedRain. I laugh so much in her books sometimes I can barely breath. Her humour is just genius in ways I've never seen before. Keep up the good work, Ashley!

Now, remember what I said in the beginning. This was based on how much I laughed. So please, please, please, do not do what some of you did to Fatima when she won in the Dormer project. Yes I know Ashley is popular. But this is not about whether you have tons of followers or none at all. This week was about humour. And she rightfully won that award. So if you want to send anyone hateful messages because of my decision, send them to me. And I will laugh at them all.

Next week awards will be up tomorrow hopefully!

~Meg