Black Butler: The Crow's Friend

Hey, This is my first story ever!!!! Yeah, so this is a fan fiction of Kuroshitsuji, A.K.A. black butler. My story starts after *SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN THE SECOND SEASON* Ciel becomes a demon, and Sebastian is bound to him for all eternity. (Poor Sebby) I hope you enjoy, please tell me what you think!!! Thanks :D

Chapter 1 Ciel's perspective

"I can't believe after I even faked my own death she still managed to find me. I'd hope since of my new accomidations she'd choose someone else to be her guard dog, or maybe she'd get those idiots at scotland yard to solve it! But, I am the head of the Phantomhive family, even if I am in seclusion, it is still my duty." I ranted on to Sebastian. I doubt he heard me. He's been so quiet ever since we got this case file from her majesty. I'm surprised her butlers, the two Charles, didn't recognize me when they delivered it. I guess the younger one was too busy stuffing his face to notice, or maybe Sebastian's disguise does work after all. Although this wig is icthing my scalp like crazy! I must say, for a demon he has a weird sense of style. Although I've asked him to keep my attire completely black, he insists it needs color. I guess his rebeelion is shown in the gingered color wig and the green eye contacts. I told him to dress me to not draw attention, but he insists that I do not, but instead look like a simple irish child. He's so off sometimes. Every few minutes I tear me eyes away from the window of the carrige to look at Sebastian rereading the case over and over again. What's so bloody interesting about it?

"Young master may ask you something about the case?" asked Sebastian, his eyes still glued to the papers in his gloved hands.

"Oh, look, it talks." i replied sarcastically. He drew his eyes up from the papers to give me a sly grin. What was he going to ask me exactly?

"I apologize for my silence, but the case is vey complicated. Young master, did you notice anything strange about the victims?" Sebastian asked calmly.

"Well, if I remeber correctly, the report said the victims were injected with some kind of unknown poisin that paralysed them." i said.

"Young master, did you notice that all the victims are males?"

"Yes, I thought that was already an understood fact. What about them?"

"Well, the report says that all the males had their hands covered, and were all servants."

"What exactly are you getting at Sebastian?"

"I'm afraid I'll have to inform you later on the matter because it seems we have reached our destination." said Sebastian as he climbed out of the carriage. He then helped me out as well. As i stepped out, I took a good look at the town that surrounded us. It was very modern, it looked similar to london in structure but noticely smaller. Thick forest surrounded the town. Not many people were on the streets maybe three or four walked on the sidewalk hurridely. There was a thick fog overlaying the small town. What a dreadful town.

"Young Master, the shelter where the victims are is over this way." said Sebastian as he turned his head in the direction of a small townhouse. I quickly walked in front of him with my cane hitting the pebbled sidewalk. Sebastian held open the door as I walked in. it was a large room filled with many foldalbe and roll aways beds. Each bed had a personage laying on it. We were then greeted by young lady. She short black hair and semi-scarlet eyes which reflected as almost the same color of Sebastians. She nodded her head and then led us into a seperate room. It looked as if it were a waiting room. She gestured her hand for us to sit before she handed each of us a cup of tea.

"I'm sorry you had to come all this way Earl Greyhound." she said with her head slightly downwards at the floor. Earl James Greyhound was my fake identity. Sebastian had many flaws in his disguise for me.

"I can assure it is alright, it seems as tough your whole town is shookenup by this incident." said Sebastian soothingly.

"Yes, I'm afraid many people are afraid to go into the forests now. Every axe man refuses to go into the forest for timber. It starting to affect the whole town's economy." she said.

"I see, so from the report I learned the first victim was a resident of this town; while the rest are from other locations alround England." i said trying to continue our investigation.

"Yes, I'm afraid the first victim was the butler of this townhouse, who was in service to my master." she said, a tear slightly sliding down her pale cheeks.

"He was your husband, correct?" said Sebastian.

"Yes, but the others are from all sorts of places. They all came here for some reason." she said quizacally.

"Maybe the recent attack intrigued the victims masters." I suggested.

"I suppose so. Everything is going okay with the treatment, it seems as though the poisin wears off after a day or two" she said with a slight smirk.

"The poisin, what does it exactly do?" i asked.

"Well, according to my husbands encounter, the poisin was injecting into his neck. The poisin did not burn, but shut down his body. He said he was in akoma sort of state. While on the outside of his body, it seems his neck wound healed itself. His eyes they..... they.....were completely black....souless globes." she said, her eyes widened.

"I see, may look at he other victims?" said sebastian.

"Of course they are right in here" she said as she led us back to the room with the rows of beds. I strolled along the rows look at the different still bodies. I was deep thought thinking of what kind of creature could have done this, for this is no way a crime of that of a human. I was brought back to reality when I ran into Sebastian who had stopped in front of me. I was about to yell at him, when a familiar high-pitched voice laughed. I looked around the side of Sebastian to see who it was.

"Look at him Claude, he looks like he's dead! Ha!" said Alois as he poked one of the man's faces. Claude then noticed us and directed Alois's attention to us. I stepped infront of Sebastian to hopefully see that this was an illusion. As Alois noticed me, he gave me a devilish smirk. I couldn't control myself, and in a few second heard myself yell at him. "HOW THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU ALIVE!!!!"

I know its long-ish/ short-ish, I'm not sure :P,  but it's an introduction. I tried to make it sound realistic. And yes, I brought back Alois and Claude because for some odd reason Claude is my favorite character. I tried to reread it to make sure there are no spelling mistakes, but no one's perfect. I know I ended it on a cliff hanger, but I wanted to keep you interested. I hope you enjoyed and send me comments on what you think!!! I'll be writing the next few chapters. Joy :D