CH.9 S-class

Sylvia 

I woke up on the bed next to nash I kicked him off "I thought I was on the sofa!" I shouted "oh I carried you here you feel warm and I'm used to sleeping hugging you" he said I scowled igniting into fire "I will burn you" I said "I'll be going home sylvia bye!" nash shouted running out I opened the bathroom door taking a shower coming out looking through my closet I decided on my pink dress.

I grabbed my flats walking out of my house heading towards the guild angrily.

Nash

the guild doors opened "I'm back fairy tail!" a familiar voice said as I turned "maya..." I said she turned "mm?" she asks I hugged her "welcome back maya..." I said "great to be back" she said the guild doors opened sylvia came in "where is tha-" "sylvia language" rosemary said she was fuming "where is that son of a bitch?!" she asks "hey that's my wife you're insulting!" dad said "what's wrong you look mad?" nova asks "there you are you-" "seriously stop insulting my wife!" dad said as she punched him out of the way "move!" she said walking over to me "alright what is your deal pyro?!" she glared up at me "I can't help it you have a nicer house" I replied "that is the last straw Mr! my house isn't your restaurant!" she shouted punching me "here we go again nash broke into sylvia's house again" nova said "the usual?" aunt mira asks "yeah" she replied I sighed eating quietly next to her.

I finished walking over to maya "hey come meet the new members" I said she nodded excusing herself "alright who first?" maya asks "let's start with raina and Jia" I replied walking over to the two talking as I introduced her to our new members "who's next?" she asks as I guided her to the bar "my teammate" I replied but sylvia wasn't there "where is she?" maya asks "she's gone to talk with the master about something important" aunt erza replied "hey rose-ah!" she screamed as I pulled her arm "she's my teammate" I said as sylvia struggled "hey!" she said "let go of me nash I have other things to do than be in your arms!" this got the guilds attention "do you mean you two are dating?" reiki asks as nova took note "no! I meant him holding me" she replied "oh we got our hopes up for nothing then" romeo said "what are you looking at?" I ask she smirked "aw~ is little nash embarrassed?" she asks squishing my cheeks "why do you have to be so mean?!" I ask "serves you right for being mean to me all those times" she replied I crossed my arms "I hate you" I said "I hate you too meanie" she said "I guess you made a new friend" maya said "well I wouldn't really call us friends more frenemies" I said "hi I'm Maya Justine" maya said as sylvia finally got out of my arms "your much prettier in real life" she said "thank you" maya thanked "hi there Sylvia. Sylvia Lockser" she introduced "did you say lockser?" dad asks "yeah" she replied "are you related to juvia?" he asks she furrowed her brows a blush appearing as she opened her mouth to say something but shut it simply shaking her head averting her eyes "I need to go talk with reiki about something excuse me" she said walking past him.

I stared at her talking with aunt erza "alright like every year we will have S-class trials the participants Nash Dragneel, Sylvia Dr-Lockser, Gale Redfox, Storm Dragneel, Jia Lates, Haruo Strauss, Reo Justine and finally Yuri Lates" master announced "I'm all fired up!" I said "also no exceed as partners they will be coming along anyway" he said "that's not fair!" I said  "those will be the rules now go train" he said "well better get packing" I said walking to the doors "oh!" master said "I'm going home" sylvia said walking out the doors "syl-" "reiki let her be she has her own problems" master said stopping reiki "you must battle the S-class mages from last years trials" he said I walked home packing for Tomorrow.