Chapter 8: That's a yes?

Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

Benjamin POV

I stare down at my beloved. She's wearing ripped red jeans and an oversized hoodie, with a pair of red Vans. She looks good especially since I haven't seen her since Friday. She exhales deeply, "I can't make a decision without hearing you guys out. That's not fair to you."

I move aside letting her come into the house. I'm glad she's giving us a chance, after she ran out the house I thought I'd never see her again. I took it all out on Chase since it was his stupid fucked up idea anyway. He pushed for me to do something she nor I were ready to happen all because he's an impatient prick. If we lose her it's nobody's fault but his and his stupid pride.

"Are they here too?" she asks placing her bag on the couch.

"Yeah, hold on" I say taking a seat next to her on the couch. Jordan wants to speak to us. I say through the link. "They'll be down shortly. Would you like something to drink?"

She shakes her head, "no thanks. How are you?"

I shrug, "I've been better."

"I'm sorry."

"Not your fault beautiful."

Liam and Chase walk into the room taking seats. "Jordan" Liam says with a soft smile.

"Mate" Chase greets.

"Hello" she says softly before looking around at us. She exhales deeply, "How long have you guys been together?"

"About five years" I answer.

She nods, "is it true?"

"Yes" Chase answers.

"Can I see?"

I smile showing my elongated canines. She nods before turning to Liam. "Let's save my form for another day" he suggests with a small smile.

Chase gets up shifting into his wolf causing her to squeal before shifting in her seat. "Can I touch him?"

Liam laughs, "I'm sure he'd love it."

She gets up shakily walking closer to Chase, she reaches out patting his black fur covered head. He grunts causing her to jump back before running her fingers through his fur. "It's so soft" she says softly before taking her seat again.

Chase trots out the room, "he has to shift back but he needs clothes" I say after noticing her confusion. Chase comes back taking his seat.

"How does this work?" she asks eyeing the three of us.

"Well essentially it'll work like a regular relationship but with a twist. Eventually all three of us will mark you as ours. We'll have kids if that's what you want. You'll eventually become Luna of the pack" I inform with a shrug.

"It's all apart of the mating process. It's going to be a simple bite that will be more pleasurable than painful" Liam adds.

"What's a pack? What's a Luna?"

"A pack is a group of werewolves that follows the leadership of the Alpha which is me. The Luna is the mother of the pack" Chase answers.

Jordan pops up and I think she's going to run again but she begins to pace instead nodding to herself. "I read the mating process involves sex, right?" We nod, "how does that work exactly? Do I have to have sex with the three of you at once?"

Liam smiles at her softly, "we'll discuss that at a different time but Jordan you do what's comfortable for you. This is your pace not ours."

"What'll happen to me?"