Chapter One: Action!

“Dylan, why do you hate me so much? What have I ever done to you?” I asked Dylan, his big brown eyes gazing at me.

                “You broke my heart” I turned around.

“WAIT DYLAN!”

He carried on walking through the cornfield. I ran after him, tripping up into a puddle. He chuckled to himself and called out “What do you want to fall into next?”

I picked up a dandelion and blew it, whispering “Into Dylan!” I smiled. I ran again tripping over a branch. I felt a muscular arm wrap around my waist and a hand grabbed mine, preventing me from falling.

Dylan pulled me close and whispered in my ear “Send me a postcard next time!”

He turned me around so I was facing his perfect face. His brown hair waved in the wind His brown eyes stared into mine. I glanced at his lips. I saw them break into a smirk. He leaned forward so his lips were inches from mine. He wrapped both arms around me and lifted me up, pressing his lips into mine.

“CUT! CUT!” The director walked in. “Hold it right there! Lucy, you need to emphasis on the heart break; have you ever been heartbroken? No? Well we’ve all watched the odd romance film with the old break up and all! Do it like them! Oh and Dylan, catch her quicker! AGAIN PLEASE!”

“But it’s going to rain!” I exclaimed.

“Ooh! A rain scene- I like it!”

Once it started raining we started filming again.