Introduction Part 2

Aswell as loving cars and fashionable clothes, I have a strong passion for animals. I have asked my dad if I can have a puppy but he said we need to wait untill we move to Australia for when we get a bigger house because I already have 4 horses, 2 tortoises and 6 guinea pigs. And to be fair I really do take care of them. Every other day I ride the horses one at a time, but most of the time my dad joins me and we go on a pick nick ( I pack it obviousley ) and we take the two we have rode back in the stables, and then we ride the other two into rhe next town from ours and we ride in the country side as its an amazing feeling when the wind blows through your hair, and your hero ( my hero is my dad ) is riding right along next to you just smiling back at you. As for my Guinea pigs and tortoises I spend an hour with them every day and I pet them and give them the love they deserve. At the moment me and my dad live in a small sized mansion as its just the two of us, and we do have a cleaner that comes in every week on Sundays.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello sweets! So yeah, this is part two of the introduction! and the last part. now im wanting at least two likes or comments for the official chapter 1 ! good bye beautiful people! xox