Kunlun Mountain

19,995 Years Ago.

Resting for a few hours, Both Mo Yuan and Bai Qian enjoyed the closeness of each others embrace.  For Bai Qian, she had never felt so comfortable in his arms as she did then.  He never pressured her for anything more than what she was willing to give and for now she was just happy to let things move at their own pace. 

"You're awake?" he asked shifting his body a little so he could embrace her more comfortably.

"Yes.  Though I was wondering if you would make it on time Mo Yuan.  I was falling asleep on the stairwell.  If you had not come in time, I may have dropped the rope." she giggled before turning her body so he could hug her from behind.  It was much more comfortable that way.

"And you really would have been in trouble." he whispered against her hair.

"Oh?  How so?" she wondered aloud.  It wasn't as if he could spank her.  He couldn't put her into time out either.

Laughing Mo Yuan shifted his body again to rise off the bed.  Then helping her to her feet, he pulled her back into his arms.  

"There was once a little kit, that rang the bell and caused a whole lot of mayhem." he said slowly inching his face towards her own.

"Lets just say......" he drew closer.

"If she did it again......" and closer.

"The bell will not be the only one shaking this mountain." he said before he suddenly snatched her lips into a passionate kiss and robbing her of her breath.

Drowning under the pressure, Bai Qians knees instantly weakened.  There was absolutely no doubt as to what he meant, and the force of his kiss told her very clearly what he wanted.

"Mo Yuan!" she gasped wide eyed and more than a little taken aback.  It was the most forward he had ever been with her before, and suddenly she felt as if things might just move along a little faster.  Suddenly a hot rush of energy swept through her.  It was a new sensation, and one she liked very much, and the soft glow in her eyes said as much.

Chuckling against her lips Mo Yuan too could feel the heat rising.  As yet, he had not taken her completely, and nor did he think she was ready for it.  She was still pure, and the thought that he would be the one to take her innocence was not only exciting but also a little terrifying.  The first time for any woman is not normally pleasant, and the last thing he wanted to do was hurt her. 

Also, she came from a very traditional family.  Things that men and women do behind closed doors began on a matrimonial bed.  And that had him thinking of marriage.  They had been dating for 5 years, and he would be lying if he said he didn't want to take their intimate embraces further.

  But as yet, she had shown no interest in taking their relationship further, so he allowed her to direct their relationship.  Though now and then he would give her clues and hints as to what he wanted, and this time he made himself very clear.

But the shyness returned and she ducked her head down into his chest.  Stroking her hair softly, he forced the desire down and relaxed his body until they were both breathing at a normal rate.  Disappointed, but respecting her decision, he kissed the top of her head softly.

They were still in his chamber on Kunlun Mountain, it was late afternoon and as he looked out the window, he suddenly had a thought.

"Qian Qian.  How did you get yourself into the Bells stairwell without being seen?" he asked looking down at her suspiciously.