Ch 11:: Nora's POV

NORA

I stormed into the house and had every intention of shutting myself up in my room, but Nichole was waiting for me inside with arms crossed. 

"What were you doing with Rian?" 

"I saw him while I was out shopping with Rachel and he offered to drop me off at home." 

She frowned, "Where did you see him at?" 

I shrugged "At the mall." 

"Oh...well did he say when he was going to call me?" 

"I asked him again, but he gave me the same answer... tomorrow." 

She sighed in frustration. 

"God he is such a jerk! Did he say anything about what he's been busy with? I mean what was he doing at the mall when he's supposed to be too busy for me?" 

"No, but he was trying to find a gift for his mom's birthday."  

"Well I'm going to that party." 

"Alone? Or did you find a date?"  

She laughed, "Of course I found a date! I would never go alone, Nora, you know that." She walked passed me to her room. I went to my room and shut my door. I got out my phone and called Maggie. 

N -"Hey Mags, what are you doing?" 

M- "In bed watching a movie, you?" 

N- "Just got home, I went shopping with Rachel today." 

M- "Oh yea, how did that go? Find anything good?" 

N- "Not really. Just a shirt." Shoot which I left in his car. Must have been when I got mad that I forgot about it. 

M- "Oooh guess what!" 

N- "What?" 

N- "Mike asked me out! He wants to double with you and Jimmy tomorrow night!" 

N- "Eeeeek! Really?! Does Jimmy know?" 

M- "Mmhhmm. Jimmy said to tell you to call him." 

I smiled happily. 

N- "Kay, did he say where we are going?" 

M- "Oh umm to Club Chronic." 

N- "A club? That's the date?" 

Mags giggled, "Yea I know they're such guys huh?!" 

N- "Sure, sure. Hey guess who I hung out with today." 

Mags stayed quiet for a minute as she thought about it. 

M- "Um Rachel??..." I laughed hysterically. 

N- "Of course Rachel, but after Rachel!" 

M- "Uhhh.... I don't know, Rian?" 

I stayed quiet, was she trying to be funny or did she seriously hit it right on the nail?? 

N- "Yea, Rian... how'd you know?" 

M- "OMG for real?! I was kidding." 

N- "Yes for real; I saw him as Rachel and I were leaving and he asked if I wanted to get something to eat. So we hung out a little." 

M- "Shit, you didn't kill him did you? I mean like... he's not gonna come up missing or anything right?" 

N- "NO! We actually got along." I rolled my eyes at her even though she couldn't see me. 

N- "Anyway, listen... there's this party Nichole's going to, you wanna go?" 

M- "Yea! Let's invite the guys."