Chapter 48

(Chapter 49 already in Inkitt. Enjoy)

Please please please go to the chapter through the given link sweet readers. Please Please Please.

https://inkitt.app.link/RA_medievaltomboy

I'm also posting the same link on my profile board so you can even click from there.

Sienna Point of View

Oh Lord, Please let Phoebe and her babies be fine. She went through so much and now that its her chance to experience happiness, please let her have it.

I prayed continuously and was wiggling my hands nervously. Even the birth of her twins the first time is a premature one too as it was said to be most common with woman multiple babies. But this time Niccolo, grandma and I were on edge of our seats all these months and when the moment came, we are beyond worried for her and the babies as it is triplets now.

"Why are you going this way?" Grandma queried when I turned the car into another route.

I looked at her worried, "To get Leonardo and Mario with us to the hospital. Niccolo must've been in hurry to take both the toddlers with him." I answered and continued to drive in a fast yet in a safe speed.

"No, Niccolo said that both of the toddlers are with their Nanny so let's go to the hospital directly. Anyways it is not the right time to take them to hospital when we are tensed ourselves." Grandma said softly with her all-time controlled and calm tone. So, I took a U-turn at the next lane and proceed towards the hospital.

After a lot of struggling, Phoebe and Niccolo united again and got married in real means this time and soon in few months Phoebe announced that she was pregnant. Niccolo was out of world hearing the news. 

The doctor has announced that the pregnancy might give few complications and you should have seen Niccolo getting so possessive and overprotective of Phoebe. It was literally hell for her to even take a breathe without his notice.

Seven months later a pair of most handsome and cute chubby boys I've ever seen. My heart melted like an ice cream whenever I look at them.

Damn, they are so cute and chubby that a couple of months ago, I even bite Mario's cheek hard when he was gargling some baby language. Well, he cried so hard later and from then on, Leonardo, his protective brother was always cautious whenever I am with Mario.

Silly boys!

It was Phoebe's wish to name their first born after Leonardo Bianchi as he was into a mission save ladies like her and me and Niccolo agreed without a protest.

We reached the hospital in just ten minutes and ran to the ward Phoebe was taken to. Niccolo was sitting on a chair outside the operation theater with his head bowed and his hands covering his whole face. Anyone can say that he has been crying from a long while.

My heart tugged at how helplessly he sat there alone. It pained me to see him like that.

"Niccolo, Honey." Grandma placed her hand on his shoulder and patted his bad. While grandma sat on one side of him, I took the seat on his other side.

"Nothing will happen to her or the babies, Nick. She did well last time. She will be fine now too." Grandma tried to console his tormenting heart.

"Doctors said that she is in critical condition and took her into operation theatre. I'm so nervous and feel so helpless, Granny. She's a precious blessing to me. What if... w-what if something happens to her or my babies? I can't loose her granny. She's my life." I saw Niccolo crying that way for the first time. The scene unfolding before me wrenched my heart and pierced it into pieces.