Ford's Perspective

"Yo bro check this out! Hahaha" 🤙🏻 I was face timing my brother, showing him my wallet while i was walking around the airport.
"Cool Dude, you got your wallet back? What about the girl man?" 😎 -him

"Bro, She gave it back to me. My plan worked."
"Dude, that's cool! did you asked her out, WTF man you didn't?" -brother
"She was in a hurry, didn't know she had a flight tho." 😕
"Maaaan you're so weak! Get her details" -bro
"Already did 😎"
"Contact her loser! later dude" 🤙🏻
"K thanks man"

In my mind... How the f will I get in touched with her if she's still on flight?
Oh yep! I should add her on facebook. So I got in a cab and went to my hotel. While I was just peacefully sitting, I opened my facebook account.
Damn, a lot of friend requests and notifications again. 😏 Later girls, I only got one girl on my mind right now.

I searched her name "Sabrina Reyes" and went to stalk her profile. It says in her profile that She is Single which is a great thing. 👍🏻 I saw a lot of photos of her Family. I suppose she is family oriented. She also has a Magna Cum Laude Degree which is very interesting. It's clear to me that is she beauty and brains. Sabrina seems like a really nice woman. I also went and stalked her instagram. And to my shock she has a lot of followers. I saw some pictures of her in Tokyo, Japan she has a beautiful smile. I felt butterflies while stalking this girl's instagram. Sabrina seems like not the typical instagram hot girl. She looks so descent and she covers up. I like that about her. How is this girl single? I hope I can change that status.

I stalked so hard that I saw some pictures of her and her ex boyfriend's silhouette

I stalked so hard that I saw some pictures of her and her ex boyfriend's silhouette. But that's then and this is now right?

 But that's then and this is now right?

I followed her in all of her accounts. I hope she notices it and accepts my  friend requests. Hope she's not too busy and will check it all out.

I got out of the Car and went to my hotel, walk inside and opened my hotel room. I changed my clothes, tomorrow I'll get going to thailand. 🇹🇭 I've already packed my stuff. My phone suddenly rang.

"Yes hello?" -Me
"Hi Dr. this is Agatha your 👩🏻‍💼 secretary." -her
"Yes Agatha?" -Me
"Dr. Ford, I would just like to ask you when will you be coming home from Japan? The Hospital executive board members will be having a meeting tomorrow 7:00PM at St. Albert the Great Hall. Your father requests you to attend in behalf oh him. 🇯🇵 -her

"I'll be home tomorrow. Thanks for the message. Rest assured I'll attend." 🙂 -me
"Doctor! Please don't forget the original Taokaenoi Japanese Seaweed snack I ask you to bring home for me! Hehe 😂📞" -her

"Got it.Bye!" -me

I'm a Doctor for almost five years. 👨🏻‍🔬 Being a Doctor isn't an easy job. I work for Bumrungrad International Hospital. It's located at 33 Soi Sukhumvit 3, Khwaeng Khlong Toei Nuea, Khet Watthana, กรุงเทพมหานคร 10110, Thailand. 🇹🇭 🇹🇭 🇹🇭 I am a neurologists, Psychologist and a Psychiatrist . Yes! I do brain 🧠 operations☺️ and I do counsel to the Mentally Ill. My Father is a Neurologist and is the CEO of the Hospital. My Mother also a Neurologist but she teaches at Medical School; Faculty of Medicine, Khon Kaen University. My Grandmother and Grandfather both Medical Practitioners owns the Hospital.

 My Grandmother and Grandfather both Medical Practitioners owns the Hospital

Our family is a line of Doctors

Our family is a line of Doctors. My brother is as a Neurologist as well. One of my aunts is an Anaesthesiologist. The other aunt of Mine is a Pathologist. My Uncle is an Radiologist. My cousins are Psychiatrists, Pediatrists, Urologist they're too many to mention.

I was in Japan for two days because of a medical convention that was obliged to attend to; International Medical Fair Asia 2018. International Medical Fair Asia 2018 is Southeast Asia's most definitive event for the medical and healthcare industry, gathering international and regional hospitals, diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, medical and rehabilitation sectors in one convenient location and providing the perfect platform to discover the latest industry innovations, to network and do business.

I was obliged to attend to such for the business of the Hospital and for my own personal knowledge of what's in and what's new in the industry that I am working for. 👍🏻 Luckily, I saw a beautiful lady during flight and was mesmerised. 🤤😍

By the way, I'm three years single now 😂 quite embarrassing to say but it's true. I'm a hopeless romantic. I have specific standards for dating. I'm quite choosy or picky if. I reserve the right to be choosy because I know my worth and I know who deserves my worth.  I don't want to compromise my standards. 🤨😎👨‍⚕️

Information: hopeless romantics can also be described as dreamers, daydreamers, idealists, or sentimental.

End of Chapter 5 Thank You for Reading Just a Flight Away! ☺️💕✈️
God Bless Everyone! Please do vote for my story if you liked/loved it. ☺️ It means a lot when readers appreciate what I put effort and time into by simply touching on the star. 🙂 Please continue to support I love you All ☺️💕