Chapter 2

A/N: Im so so sorry that i updated this late but all of the odds were against me lol. I got home at like 8:00 and relized that i have to finish the chapter even though i still have a brick wall of writers block. Then my phone died (which has the chapter on it) and i couldnt find the charger then i did and charged the finished the chapter, then family drama crap, the internet stoped working i had to then find my laptop (which im on now) after i emailed the chapter and well yeah so sorry lol its mostly a filler till the end. 

Chapter 2

Nialls P.O.V.

I fall onto the bed again, this time next to Liam. Im still a little confused with what happened. What was he trying to do, kiss me? No, that's not possible Liam is not gay, I should know I was the one that helped him get over Danielle when they had a nasty break up. I let out a sigh and leaned back until I was laying on my back. All I hear is Liam's breathing.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"ummm.. It is 12:30, greeaatt" Liam reply full of a sleepy haze that wasn't there five minutes ago

"Is it alright if I crash here?" It's not to far to my flat but I don't feel like walking back.

"Yeah sure, do you want to go get something to ea-" a deep rumble from my stomach intrudes into Liam's sentence. With a slight giggle coming from Liam he says "well that answered my question".

Liam slowly got up and walked out of his bedroom. Turning to me his eyes were filled with excitement. "Ramen" is all that comes out of Liam's mouth, and I know exactly what he means. I jump of the bed and bolt towards the door, Liam is already running down the hall but I catch up to him quickly. I look over to him and he looks so happy, so... adorable.

Into the kitchen we go.

I let out a laugh because I was the one who but the Ramen in the cabinet, so only I knew where it was. Liam pauses as he realizes what I was just thinking. Let's see third cabinet to the right. One, two, THREE! I open the cabinet door and pull out two Ramen packages, I throw one to Liam who looks pleased.

"Who can make it faster?" he says as he raises his eyebrow. All I have to do is nod before we both grab a pot and fill it with water, I beat Liam to the stove but I can't figure out how to turn it on. Liam walked up behind me and turn on his by pressing a button that says "On". Wow did I really miss that? I hit the button and add a dash of salt in because my mother told me that it lowers the boiling point temperature.

"What are you doing?". Liam's voice sounds sexy, the way it was filled with confusion and a little higher than normal, his accent making it sound even cuter. *ahem* he cleared his voice and my face turned red realizing I had just zoned out.

"I'm putting salt in the water, it boils faster that way." I throw in a wink at the end of my sentence. Liam's face grew red and his eyes flashed a bunch of different emotions. Finally he shouts "C-Cheater!" aww he's so conflicted, but how is that cheating? "I'm not a cheater! You just didn't think of it!"

I look down to see my water is boiling and I place the noodle block inside the pot, being careful not to burn my hand. Liam looks over at me and then looks at his pot and glares at it. HA! His pot is just starting to boil. Just as I pick up the wooden spoon sitting on the counter I hear a sudden "whoop!" from Liam. I look over at him and he looks super happy putting the noodles in the pot, I realize that I'm smiling to myself like an idiot. Niall stop it!

------- Line Break ------

I look across the table at Liam who does the same to me. Both of us have noodles hanging out of our mouths so simultaneously with Liam I slurp up the noodles. Liam's starts laughing and I can't help but laugh too. I stand up and take our bowls to the sink, I hear Liam get up and walk over.

"Niall we need to talk." uh-oh, what did I do this time, don't be nervous, don't be nervous, don't be nervous.

"A-about w-what?" damn it.

"Niall, i don't want this to effect our friendship but.." but? But what?

"I know you like me."

Shit.