i think my life now revolves around writing interviews

Well, it's official, I'm crazy, for this book that is! OMG okay so this book is amazing i love it and i can't believe the person actually said yes to the interview, i almost cried. 

And now you're like well who the jolly wagg is, well it is AwesomeMC, she is the author of 45 days to save the bad boy, and omg i am in love with her characters. I want to bring them to life, just so that way, well ya haha.

So here goes the usual stuff, sorry this chapter is kind of quick and simple just I'm busy lately and I also have my book, that like no one ever reads, haha, but i still got to update it sometimes haha.

Georgie Talbot is a nerd. She gets bullied daily, but does nothing to stop it. One day, a creepy man who is neither a murderer, rapist or stalker (she checked) approaches her. He needs her help. His son, Breton Joel, needs to be saved within 45 days. Georgie says yes, and with that her impossible mission begins. Breton Joel is a bad boy. He's never met Georgie, never hear of her. If he has seen her, it would have been that one time he knocked her down in the hallway, but he wasn't paying attention to her then. He needs help, needs Georgie's help, but he doesn't know it yet. When the two meet it's Georgie's worst nightmare. Saving the bad boy? From what? He's not the one being bullied! He doesn't need saving from anything. He can do this himself! Unfortunately, Georgie's first impression is wrong. Breton needs her help. Badly. But Georgie needs his help too. Can these two work together, and in 45 days stop something sinister? What happens when the 45 days are up? ~~ Thanks to DayDreamer48 for the cover art!! ~AwesomeMC ~~ Humor: #19 Romance: #22

Anyway, you guys know the drill no steal or playderising (totally spelt wrong) so lets got to this.

If I had three wishes, I would wish for a bigger house, a million dollars, and a nice life for my descendants, if I ever have any.

I wouldn't change anything in the past, because it makes us who we are today, and I'm okay with that.

My favorite thing about myself is my sense of humor, even if most people don't think I'm funny. :P

I like Wattpad because I get to connect with people who like reading/writing as much as I do.

No, I'm not a perfectionist. At least, I don't think I am…

I actually get asked this a lot, but I don't really have any advice. To make it big on Wattpad, you really just have to have good grammar and a nice story idea!

I think I would read my book, because it's the sort of thing I usually read, just with my unique style on it! :D

Most of my character's personalities are parts of my own personality, so I think that gives us a connection. :)

I would want to live in Ireland. It seems like such an awesome place!

If I could change one thing about my book, I would fix any mistakes I made!

I don't really mind hateful comments on my book, because I don't know the people who left the comments and so their opinion doesn't matter to me. However, I do think they should stop reading my story if they're going to leave hateful comments, because obviously they don't like it, they don't need to remind me they don't like it on every chapter.

Sorry if some of the answers are really long, I tried to keep it short but I think I failed! >.< Also, some of them might be in the wrong order, but I tried to put the question into the answer, so that might help a little...

I found out about Wattpad while writing on a website called Miss Literati. I'm pretty sure someone mentioned how Wattpad lets you know when someone comments on your stories and I wanted to try it because ML doesn't do that.

(I don't really understand the question, but I'll do my best to answer) I wrote a book on Wattpad because I wanted to see the reactions to it. I don't like showing family and friends my stories at first, so I wanted to check with the general online community of readers and writers before I displayed it to people I know personally. However, the first time I ever wrote a book, I did it because I liked reading books and wanted to read one that went exactly how I wanted it to go. (You can choose which section of this answer best fits the question)

Really nothing goes through my mind as I write. When I write, I zone out and get completely into the story, so all I'm thinking about is watching the chapter play out in my mind like a movie, then I write it down.

One Direction! I <3 Niall

Some of my favorite real authors are Rick Riordan, Gail Carson Levine, and J.K. Rowling.

My favorite Wattpad authors are Mander_Pander, sprittals98, CrayonChomper, and EternalZephyr.

If I woke up and was a boy, the first thing I would do would probably try talking/singing, so I knew what my voice sounded like as a guy. :)

If I were Georgie Talbot, I would probably do the exact same things she does, with a little less random and a little more shyness.

If I had one day left to live, I would do everything amazing that I possibly could, like meet One Direction and eat a whole box of Reese's Pieces cereal, and go swimming with dolphins or something.

I don't really remember, I think I've been on Wattpad abut two years?

Some of my favorite Wattpad books are: Selected by Mander_Pander, Skittles and Science by EternalZephyr, Take Me as I Am by MyHeartsMistake, and The Seat Filler by coravirgo.

Anyway thankyou AwesomeMC. Please read her books they are soooooo good.