Chapter 15 - Jamanda

I wake up to an empty bed. I stretch and get out. For a minute I get confused from where I am but I realise I'm at Joes house.

I walk out of Joe's room half asleep and rub my eyes while walking.

I then find myself bumping into something which causes me to fall on my bum. I look up to see a topless Caspar... Who's laughing his arse off. I sit and watch him until he finally stops and holds out his hand. I grab gold of it and he pulls me up "look where you're going next time Amanda!" He says with a chuckle and walks away. Well that was a great start to the jaspar household.

I go I to the kitchen to see Joe making food. I run up to him and kiss him on the cheek. He turns around startled and then smiles "I thought you were Caspar" he says, I look at him weirdly "I didn't know caspar gives you kisses on the cheek every morning?" Joe laughs and puts his arms around my waist and his forehead on mine. I wrap my arms around his neck "Amanda" he mutters. I hum in response and he takes a deep breath "I think I'm in l-" he starts but he's interrupted by an annoying little someone "get a room!" Tyler shouts as he walks in the kitchen "and you've burnt the toast Joe!" He growls as he pulls the black toast out the toaster. "hard as a rock!" He bangs it against the counter to prove his point. I notice Joes arms are still wrapped around me and he's chuckling at Tyler's antics.

"Now I have to make more because I'm hungry as heck and- joe are you listening to me?!" Tyler says. Joe is running his hand up and down my back and watching me with a big smile on his face "JOE!" Tyler shouts "WHAT?!" Joe shouts back "make more food" he says before walking out the kitchen. Me and Joe laugh and he finally let's go of me "help me make some food then love" he says, I grin at the name love and then start cooking up some food for everyone.

"I heard you being sassy last night" i hear in my ear. I turn around startled and sigh when I see Tyler "Tyler what" I mutter "you went all sassy on Joe last night" I look at Tyler weirdly "what how do you know?" I ask "oh... I guess I could hear you from where I was sleeping" I roll my eyes and ruffle his mint green hair "you were listening on purpose Tyler... You're such an over protective brother" he shrugs and hugs me "I just love you and don't want you getting hurt" joe who's been awkwardly standing there watching us speaks up "I would never hurt her Tyler" Tyler looks at him and smiles "good" he grabs some bacon off his plate on the side and walks off. Joe walks near me and slips his arm round my waist "joe?" I ask "yes?" I take a deep breath "so um are we official now?" I ask "yes!" He says with a big smile on his face. The look on his face brings a smile to mine too. I get on my tip toes so I can just reach his lips and give him a soft kiss. He smiles into the kiss and I pull away "you always pull away and leave me disappointed" he says, laughing. I smirk "you can have a hug instead" I say "i guess that's better than nothing then" he laughs as he wraps his arms around me. I hug him back and look up at him. He kisses my forehead and then let's go. "Come on. Let's go have a wander around London and meet some fans?" He asks, I nod and we both walk to his room.

I'm now dressed in light jeans with a white top and maroon vans with my hair down and light make up on. "You look beautiful" Joe says, I laugh "yeah sure!" I say sarcastically "shut up!" He says back to me. "JOE, AMANDA" someone shouts, startling me and causing me to squeal but I relax when I see caspar "my snapchat! Look at it" because my phone is in my hand, I quickly go on the snapchat app and Joe watches over my shoulder. I skip through his snapchats then see his latest one. He's sitting on the sofa talking about a new video. But in the background me and Joe are hugging and he kisses me on the forehead.

There's a silence, no one knows what to say.

Everyone now knows jamanda's real.