Chapter 1

You know what really gets me mad. Is when your own father doesn't tell you that you are moving out till after your sophomore year ends. To where you don't have time to tell your friends anything. That is what really pisses me off. So most of the summer I was packing so we could move. Now school is almost started and we were just now moving. We're going half way across the country. London was my home, but now we're moving to my dads hometown. I don't know why I couldn't stay with mom. I'm sixteen almost seventeen. My brother on the other hand is seventeen almost eighteen. He was older than me but somehow our birthdays were on the same day, just different years. Weird I know. I sighed and got my last box in the truck.

"My room is packed up," I said softly. Dad nodded.

"I know this isn't ideal princess, but you'll love it there."

"I like London more." I said getting in the back of the truck. It's going to take us about four days to get there, so school would've started by the time we get to the town. So we're going to be fucking newbies. I sighed and dad and my brother got in. I brushed my brown hair back as dad drove off.

"So what's it like in your home town?" Zyler asked looking at dad.

"It's the best, I think you two will enjoy it. They have football for you and cheerleading for your sister."

"I'm not doing cheerleading, it wouldn't feel right." I mumbled.

"Are you sure?" Dad asked. I nodded.

"I think I'll pay more attention to my art. I need to focus on that if I want to get into a good art college in the US."

"You'll have all next year," Zyler said turning around and looking st me. "You're only a junior."

"And you're a senior you should focus on finding a college."

"I don't know if I want to go to a college." I rolled my eyes and put headphones on. I looked at my phone as it vibrated and it was mom.

Mom- your father told me that you guys were moving back to his hometown, honey, I want you to be safe. I'm sorry that I couldn't take you, I just don't have the room. But there's something you need to know...

Me- what is it?

Message could not be sent

I looked at my signal and I had none. Great. What I just needed! Why would mom say something like that but won't tell me why. I groaned. What was it that she wanted to tell me. So many things ran through my head. We were taking back roads to where Dads hometown was at. I was honestly more scared than nervous right now. After that text mom sent me. It got me all worried. What is this town going to hold for me?

~~~~

*4 days later*

We were unpacking the truck. Even though I was tired. I sighed softly and went inside. The movers already had our furniture here. Our grandparents saw that they didn't mess with anything. I sighed and went up to me room. I sat my box down and looked around. My bed was here but it wasn't put together. My dad can do it. I went back down and got more boxes.

It was around six when we got done unloading the truck, but we still had all the boxes to unpack. I sighed and went down stairs to the kitchen. There was a box of pizza.

"I'm going to get you guys enrolled into school." I nodded.

"Great, then we can get stared at all day long." Zyler smiled and hugged me.

"Hey, it's going to be okay, I'll be there all day."

"Yeah but we won't have the same classes."

"I know, but we'll have lunch together." He said softly. I sighed and hugged him. I smiled.

"Will you two put my bed together? I don't feel like sleeping on the floor."

"Yeah sure, you can watch TV while we do that since we got it working." I nodded and and grabbed a slice of pizza. I ate it and went to the living room. I sat in the couch and turned on the TV and started to watch a movie. Since we don't have cable I'm stuck watching Movies. I heard the guys go up stairs and I finished my food. I laid on the couch and I saw Dad lean over the back.

"Your brother is putting your mattress on your bed right now." I nodded and sat up.

"Okay, I'm going to try to unpack some." Dad nodded and left. I got up and looked at my phone, still nothing from mom. I even got enough bars to send the text but mom hasn't said anything back.

"There you go sis." Zyler said leaving my room.

"Thank you." I said softly and went into my room. I pushed my bed to where it was angled in the corner. I moved things around till I was happy with everything. I found a box that said bedding. I opened it and pulled out my pillows, sheets, and pillow cases. I got the sheets on my bed. I looked around the boxes and found the one with my blankets in it. I opened it and grabbed a blanket and made my bed. I smiled. "Well that's done." I looked around and found a box with my clothes in it. I should try to put some away.

It was around ten when I started to get tired. At least I emptied four boxes. I sat them outside in the hallway and closed my door. I got my phone plugged into the charger and got dressed for bed. I laid down and stared at my ceiling. I'm not going to be able to sleep in a new house. I covered up and rolled over. I just gotta try.

~~~~

We were heading to the school, Dad wanted us to get started as soon as possible. He parked the car and I got out first. It was a really big school. There were two levels to it and there were lunch tables out side to where you could eat. Wow.

"This place hasn't changed," Dad said softly. "There's a football field, and on the roof there's a tennis court along with volley ball."

"Wow this school has everything." Zyler said with a smile. I giggled and we went inside. This place was nice. We went to the office and I took a seat while Dad talked to the lady at the desk. Him and Zyler took a seat. After a little bit the principals door opened.

"Dean?" The guy said shocked.

"George!" Dad and the guy, Dean, I guess. They shook hands and they acted like friends.

"Wow, are these your kids? They've grown up. Where's Mary?"

"We split." Dad said softly. He nodded.

"Come on in." He said with a smile. We walked in and took a seat. I sighed as they talked. I leaned back in the chair and listened. I just want to start school. I wonder what this is going to be like?

*sooooo I'm rewriting this book, I tried to edit it but I couldn't so I hope you guys like this new version of the book 📖*