『Chapter 6』USJ

Anger is a powerful emotion that one must not act on. Ever.

•••

Aizawa was speaking to us about Rescue.
He never went into the specifics but there wasn't much to say until we travel to the special facility that specializes in rescue.
USJ.

"Gather around class 1-A. Using your student numbers form two neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently." Tenya ordered.

I giggled because it wasn't that kind of bus. Though obviously, I didn't tell him that.

I entered the bud and debated briefly on where to sit.
I didn't want to sit next to the brunette gravity chick aka Uraraka. Or Asui, she talks too much. They both do.Or anyone in the front.

I sat in an empty two seat column.

Bakugo made the choice to sit next to me for some reason.

And not gonna lie, it was disturbingly peaceful.

He was quiet...for the most part.

"Sure but Bakugo is always angry so he'll never be that popular." Tsuyu was in the front, talking sbout popularity and Bakugo's name came up. Naturally.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!"

"See" Tsu said pointing at him.

Kaminari started teasing Bakugo and I was laughing at the truth coming out

In the little time I've known Bakugo, he was always loud. Though, recently he had been acting abnormally. He was too quiet. I don't know the guy but even I think it was weird.

Bakugo heard me laugh, "WHAT'S SO FUNNY HUH? I'LL KILL YOU!"

I just laughed even more. "Sure you will, calm down."

"IM CALM!" Bakugo replied. Clearly not calmly but I didn't correct him.

If I instigated his behaviour then he would still be screaming in my ear. He's funny when he's hysterical but it gets annoying.

Aizawa declared our arrival at the facility.

"Hello everyone, I've been waiting for you" the famous hero 13 greeted us.

We were all excited.
I've never seen anything so big. A building so fancy. Like an amusement park.

The infamous 13 gave us a speech of our powers and how they could be deadly. She talked about her personal experience with her Quirk.

I guess that even Heroes worry about their Quirk. I never really gave it much thought. All the people I grew up with had Quirks that were rejected by society.  Precisely because they were dangerous. Difference is that Heroes will always seem like the good guys and villains like the bad guys. As if the villains automatically are crazy lunatics who want to watch the world burn.
It's a bunch of bullshit basically—Wait! I'm not supposed to think like that anymore.
Heroes don't hate the hero society. Ugh, I'm still getting the hang of this.