Prologue

Fate.

A four letter word that can wreck your future or make it for the better. For me, all it gave me was abandonment, loneliness, and hate. Everyone I knew and loved, despises me. My world that used to be filled with laughter, love, and smiles is now enveloped in hate and accusations.

My parents can't look me in the eye without thinking I'm a psycho. My friends think I'm a freak and a liar. And the only person who would understand me, can't stand to be in the same room as me.

I blame fate. Everything that has happened wasn't even my fault. I was at the wrong place, at the wrong time. They don't know my side of the story. The secrets I hold and the truth. Will anyone listen to me? No. Everyone thinks the same way. They think I'm a murderer. 

The thing is I'm not. I can't even kill an ant without crying. I have a secret. A secret so big only fate can give me. I can't tell anyone, who would believe me anyways? Here's my story. My name's Ember Hall and I am a werewolf.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Know It's Short, But Please Don't Give Up On It Yet! I Promise It Will Get Better. Besides, This Is My First Story, So Any Tips Will Be Helpful!