Thirty seven

MARK'S POV

I knew that Tzuyu will probably went to Sana's house to explain her side qnd tell jer everything she knew and I won't let her do that. I already knew that this  day will totally come that's why I came up to a solid plan that will make that shit Chou Tzuyu  shut her mouth forever and permanently leave Sana alone.

Youngjae is already inside Sana's house subdivision. He's stand by there for awhile while waiting for our target.

She will come and I can asure it.

When I heard my phone rings I quickly pick it up and answer Youngjae's call.

CALL

Mark: So what's up?

Youngjae: Chou showed up

What Youngjae said makes me smile wide.

Mark: Good. Follow her in three minutes after I ended the call. Don't let this fail or else we'll be dead.

Youngjae: I know, you'll never see her breathing again.

Mark: You have my expectations.

Youngjae: Yes, I won't disappoint you

END

I ended the call and prepared for myself, now is my time to shine. Sana will probably wail and I have to be there to console her.

After changing my clothes I went back to the living room and wait for Youngjae's message before I leave.

"Hyung, isn't it too much? You're killing a person just to have your extravagance," I heard Jb suddenly said that makes me glare at him.

"Who are you to say that to me?" I stand up to face him up close.

I step closer at him making him gulp hard.

"It's just that you're already crossing the line. I'm afraid it brings you--"

"Shut up!" I said as I grip her shirt. "You are nothing, so don't you dare to speak up to me like that. It's non of your business if I wanted murder everyone that surrounds Sana!" I said and push him away.

Few minutes later I finally recieve a message from Youngjae.

From: Youngjae

Mission completed, Hyung.

My lips automatically formed a smiles as soon as I read his message.

I grab my keys but before I leave I took a last glance at Jb.

"Shut your mouth if you don't want to have the same faith with Chou," I said and he just nod at me. Fear is visible in his eyes that just makes me smirk.

That's right, be scared.

*****

As soon as I reach their home her mother let me in and say that Sana is upstairs and might not in a good mood and I tell her mother that I will fix it.

"Sana, what happened?"

Sana is crying her eyes out on her bed. Her sobs can be heard even outside of her room.

Is that Chou really that speciall that make Sana cry like this?

"Tzu-Tzuyu's got shot," her tears can't stop from flowing down to her cheeks.

I hug her and wipe her tears. She still really love that bastard after all of the plans I did. What is so special at that kid? She's not even attractive.

"Who did it?"

"I don't know. I didn't see I was inside when I heard a gun shot," she said while crying at my arms.