Chapter 2: July 28, 2016

Start from the beginning

“Duh.”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICKA!” Niall yelled giving Jessica another Horan bear hug.

“Thanks Nialler.” Jess replied, returning the gesture.

“No problem babe.”

“Babe?” Jess questioned, pulling away from the hug. “Wow, you’ve changed Horan.”

“I’m a grown man now!”

“Sure….”  She said, rolling her eyes – Niall chuckling at her sarcasm. “Niall?”

“Yeah?”

“I have to go to the bathroom really bad.”

“Down this hall, second door to the left.”

“Thanks!” Jess quickly replied happily before rushing into that direction. When she came back out, fully relieved, Niall was standing right at the door.  “Uh, what are you still doing here?”

“Uh..um..I was just…uh… making sure you didn’t get lost?” he said, red tinting lightly at his cheeks.

“Me? Lost? Really Niall? That’s more you, not me. Ha-ha, just kidding but really.”

“So you wanna go see the other lads? I bet you missed them lots as well as me?”

“HECK YEAH!”

Meanwhile with Erin…

 So finally, Erin lost interest in the puppy after it decided to attack her and noticed Jessica wasn’t by her side anymore. As the usual Erin would do, she flipped. She began to roam the building looking for her best friend.  “Jessica?” she said nervously, as she hated being lost as she usually was. Soon enough though, a door came into sight. Being the usual Erin, she barged in – only to find Harry Styles himself, shirtless.  “Oh my gosh!” Erin said stunned, yet slightly intrigued. Harry turned around and with a smirk said, “Can I help you?” 

Erin was speechless, which made Harry smirk even more. “I…I’m so sorry. I think I got the wrong room…I’m so sorry.” She stuttered.

“No, it’s cool. I like having ladies in here.”

Erin giggled sweetly and blushed a tad, making Harry smile his beautiful smile that made girls from around the world melt in their 1D converse.

“Hey…you look familiar…Do I know you?” Harry questioned. But before Erin could answer, three other chaps otherwise known as, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne, walked in. Erin’s immediate reaction was to scream, “LOUIS!!!!” and run up to him, jumping in his arms, as he fell over in shock.

“Who the heck is this girl!? Louis exclaimed.

“Don’t you remember me? All those times we got in trouble and that one time we put a worm on the teacher’s desk, and nearly set the soccer field on fire? …Crimson High?”

“Ohhh!! ERIN!!!!! Of course I remember!” He said cheerfully as he swooped her in his arms and swirled her around. “Where have you been all this time?”

“Finishing high school, whaddya think? I am not some pop sensation like certain lucky people.”

“And who are these ‘certain people’ you speak of?” He said in his warm, joking manner.

Erin playfully punched him in the arm, before heading over to Liam and Zayn. “I’ve missed you all so much!” she said with the biggest smile on her face.

“We’ve missed you too! And we are all very sorry for not keeping contact with you and..uh..what’s her name again?” Liam asked, scratching the back of his neck nervously. And at that moment, Niall and Jess walked in, big smiles on their faces.

“Hey guys! What’s up!” Jess said loudly.

“JESS!!!!!” All the other boys screamed as they tackled her with hugs. “WE’VE MISSED YOU!!!!” they all said in harmony.

“I’ve missed you all so much!! But sorry to say, you all smell. JOKES!”

Meanwhile, Niall screamed Erin’s name, which startled her. But when she turned to face the blonde Irish boy, she saw his arms wide open for a hug. Erin smiled and ran into his warm, open arms. It felt good to be in his arms again after all this time. “I’ve missed you lots Erin.”

“I’ve missed you too Ni!” Erin replied readily. At that moment, she felt a hand on her shoulder and was turned around to see Harry pouting, in his cute way.

“Hey, where’s my hug?” he said jokingly. Erin laughed and gave him a big bear hug, digging her head into his neck. He held her there for longer then she expected and she had never been hugged by Harry so tight before. Their hug got interrupted by Niall’s purposeful cough. They broke apart, and Erin saw Harry wink at her – making Erin’s cheeks tint light pink.

“IDEA!” Jessica cried, breaking the awkward tension. Everyone stared at the black haired girl.

“What?” Zayn asked.

“Who’s up for one of our legendary campfires tomorrow night??” Everyone agreed it was a great idea.

“Sounds great! Just give us your number and address and we'll be there.” Liam said. Jessica nodded as she traded numbers with Liam. 

“Well we better go. See you tomorrow night! It was great seeing you guys again!” Erin said.

“Right back at ya’, love.” Zayn said. They all exchanged goodbye hugs before the two girls, left the building, heading home.

When they were gone, the boys started talking about what just happened.

“Erin has turned out to be quite a hottie.” Harry stated.

“Wow Harry, shut up about girls why don’t you? Those girls are like our best friends!” Louis shot back.

“The heart wants what the heart wants.” Harry said dramatically.

“So Niall…I saw you checking out Jess this whole time. Are you beginning to have feelings for her?” Zayn nudged Niall.

“What!? Psh, no…” he replied as all the other boys simultaneously said “ooooooo!!” and Niall blushed.

How did you like it? Don't forget to comment,vote and fan! I love you all! I hope you are enjoying this short story of mine! lol :) And don't forget to check out my other works! I will be updating soon! PROMISE!