9. Lines Crossed Part 2

"Put the guns down gentlemen or it will get messy in here"

Everyone turned to me. Steve and Seth has their guns drawn to the people on the side of them. Steve to the left, Seth to the right. "Who the hell are you?" A white Egyptian like man with black gel slick hair says to me. My hat was still covering my face. "don't you worry about who I am sweet face. Give them the money for the guns you were about to steal and I won't blow everybody head off." The man chuckles coldly. "You're cute, get her." He orders his men to attack me, which they came at me rather quickly. I hit one guy with the butt of the gun while kicking the second one in the neck. He falls to the ground as the other guy groans on the ground from his broken nose. "Guys now!" Steve and Seth start shooting at the men as did I. The boss guy was to quick and got out of there. I seen him with the money and the guns which made me go after him "Cassie no!" Ignoring Seth I run after the guy. "Stop before I shoot you!" I cocked the gun doing a warning shot. Hitting the wall he ducks but keeps going "son of a bitch." I stop running as I align my gun with what part of his leg I wanted to shoot. How this came to me as a second nature? Is beyond me. I pulled a trigger and fought like it was nothing. My adrenaline was through the roof. I tightened my grip and shot, getting him right where I aimed. In the upper thigh area and his calves. "AH!"

"Cassie!" Shit. I turned to Cane as he had his gun ready. "he tried to kill Steve and Seth, take the money and the guns and run." Cane ran to him kicking him in the gut. He gripped him up with the look of anger in his eyes. The fire in his eyes drove me crazy, for some reason this action fed my soul. Seeing Shane handle him would upset and scare a normal female, but me? It turned me on in a sick way. He throws him in the back of the alleyway leaving him unconscious. I stood there still high off adrenaline. Shane walks up to me and I couldn't help myself "Cassie what the fu-" I grip his jacket and pull him to me crashing his lips into mine. I started off rough then kissed him with all the passion in me that I felt towards him, all the anger all the feelings. I put into that kiss. He brung our bodies closer together as there was no space between us. He picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist pressing me against the wall as I dug my hands in his hair. His touch sent electric bolts through my body. Planting kisses on my neck I moan lightly, I wanted him just as bad as he wanted me. Right now.

I get out the shower after getting home as the whole night of events play over in my head. The main moment was the kiss Shane & I shared. I could kiss that man for the rest of my life, I could be in his arms for the rest of my life and if all I could get from him is one night of passion and peace then I would cherish it for the rest of my life. I stood in the bathroom feeling butterflies throughout my stomach. I closed my eyes thinking about the moments i've shared with Shane as my legs got weak. I can't fight this. I don't care about a fiancée, I don't care if we're forbidden.. I'm willing to cross those lines. It's like he was feeling the same way because I opened my bathroom door in nothing but my towel and he was standing there. Hunger, lust, passion was in his eyes. "What are you doing in here?" "I don't know what it is about you Cassie, you drive me crazy, you give me the worse headaches but somehow i'd still deal with it. You make me feel things i've never .. i've told you things i've never told.. I just-" I place my finger over his lips. Quieting him because I know it's hard to explain why he felt the way that he did. "Just kiss me." He snakes his hand around my waist with one arm, cupping my face with the other rubbing my cheek with his thumb. "What about Mila?" "I don't know, I'm just worried about you right now." He kisses me again but this time it was slow, sensual, he put everything into that kiss.

Since the minute I laid eyes on Shane I knew we had unfinished business. The vibe we got off each other started off pure hatred. Turning into something neither of us could explain. His touch his eyes his looks HIM. Gave the light to my soul I felt like I've been missing even before I lost my memory. From watching all my old interviews I seemed like I was above loving a man, because I had a career, I had money I had power I felt like that's all I needed. Men were the last thing on my mind, but I could tell from my eyes I really wanted to feel loved, be protected, be happy. The way my father looked at my mother with pure admiration, I wanted that. He spoke so highly of her. Shane looks at me the way he looks at her, holds me like he does. Kisses her like he kisses me. I wanted that. I want him.