New Love New Life

prologue:

There comes a time in your life when change is good take mine for example; mine was bad but i think its good cause i got to be with my true mate.I also changed my whole personality,life,love about everything else.

hope you guys like my story.if not please tell me i try my best and give it all i got.

------------------------------------------------------

 (Bella's POV)

I stared at my daughter i could never get myself to tell her that her father slept with another woman,yet when i can barely handle it myself.

The others just went out to go hunting,i already informed Aro of my departer for tonight,he will have my room ready for me when i get there.

I was sitting on the couch when Edward came over to me 

"How many times do i have to say i am sorry.?"

"Don't speak to me i will never forgive you!!"

"Fine don't then cause i didn't do it she came onto me."

"yeah i'm so sure she came onto you."

after that he growled then walked out of the house i just sat there,crossed my arms and watched tv 

---Later on---

"Bella everyone is gonna go hunting do you wanna come with.?" Alice said 

"No."

"See you later then."

"Yeah see you later guys."

"Bye Bella." they all said then walked out the door

Time for my plan I walked up the stairs to Renesmee's room i recently got a new power i was able to take other vampires powers without them knowing and store it in my box of gifts in my mind when i take there powers they still have them to so they never know .

I walked up to a sleeping Renesmee i closed my eyes,put a picture of her in my mind openend up her own mind and snuck in her files till i found her power i pictured me wrapping a bubble around her power,putting it into my box in my head then closing it after i did that i openend my eyes to see she was still asleep,i shook her slightly to get her up.

"Is it time to go mommy.?"

"Yes baby it is are you ready?"

"Yes"

 i quickly ran to the guest room with Reneesme,packed our suitcases then wrote a note to my family.

----letter---

Dear Family,

I  know you guys don't understand the reason for our leaving or you do either way its to protect us 

i am not Edwards mate anymore my heart belongs to another

i wish for you guys to not weep over me 

go on living your lifes i know it will be hard but please do it for me

you will never see us again we are going somewhere far away 

maybe we wil cross paths sometime in the future 

I don't feel sad for leaving cause my heart was broke.

 Esme-I will miss you alot with your gardening and your compassion please don't ever lose that,love Carlisle don't ever lose him.

Carlisle- I love your love and protection for everyone keep it up along with taking care of people i will miss you dearly; love Esme forever.

Emmett -I will miss you jokes,laughter and all the happiness and light you brought to all of us.Plus beating you at arm wrestling and pranks.

Rosalie-I will miss your opinion,bitchyness and advice plus helping me with Alice and Emmett i will love you forever.

P.S. keep your attitude also keep Emmett in control and close to your heart.

Alice- don't change you will always be my sister,i will miss you picking my outfits,dragging me shopping and everywhere else possible,keep Jasper close and never let go.

Jasper- keep up with Alice for me don't break her heart,beat Emmett at boxing,racing.keep your attitude,Please don't lose control.

Edward basicly i have nothing to say but these four words We Are Over Forever...

                                                                               Sinceraly,

                                                                                        Bella

Goodbye

---End of letter--

I folded the letter and left the letter on the kitchen counter then we slipped out into the night.

My destination...Volterra.

------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for reading i hoped you liked the first chapter 

love you all

Vote

Comment

add to you library

thanks

i will upload soon 

 sorry its so short.