Chapter 6

Video to the leeeeft is how I imagine Marx's playing and the picture is his guitar but in silver.

~~~

I ring the bell, nervously staring at the giant white pillars. The chimes echo in the mansion. I bite my lip, trying to center my breathing.

The door opens with a creak, Andy stands in front of me beaming. He hugs me tightly before helping me bring my bags inside. I had forgotten how tall he was, my head reaching just below his chin. After setting my bags down, he takes my hand and twirls me around. I laugh ask hit the arm of a chair. I push myself up, sitting on it.

Andy comes closer and smiles. I look up at him, my heart pounding.

"Hey," he says, his voice low and husky.

Andy lifts my arm and lays it on his shoulder, blue eyes smoldering, shifting to a storm blue. He then takes my other hand, putting it on his waist. I slide a finger around his belt loop.

He rests his palm on my chest, warm fingers curling over my shoulder.

Andy leans in and nuzzles my jaw slowly, his hot breath tickling my ear. My pulse increases with each passing moment.

"Jaynie, I've waited to kiss you for so long." he whispers, his breath smelling like cinnamon. My breathing hitches as he leans in.

Andy's hand lifts my chin; I close my eyes, every cell humming, waiting for the contact. My emotions roll like fire.

His lips are baby soft, the first touch drugging me as everything centers on the two of us. The kiss is slow and steady as our mouths match rhythm. He bites my lip, causing me to shudder. At the touch of his tongue on the entrance of my mouth, I let him in. Andy tastes like an apple pie and I force myself from moaning.

I slide my hand to his neck, entwining my fingers around his soft hair

Our kiss lengthens, and I par tmy legs, letting him press closer. I release his belt from my grip and slide my fingers up his chest. Flat abs twitch under the tight sweater he wears, cinnamon breath hitching in pleasure against my lips.

I send my hand the rest of the way up, cupping it against his jaw. I run my thumb over a light stubble that has grown since our last chat.

"You need to shave," I whisper, giggling slightly. I open my eyes for a moment. Andy grabs my waist, pulling my chest against his, replying with an "mm". I close my eyes again as the kiss intensifies. Tucking my legs around his, he wraps his arms around my waist.

My fingers tug on his hair when his teeth press hard into my lip. Hands slide up my ribs and attempt to take off my hoodie. Sighing in in my mind, I press a hand against his chest, pushing him away.

He groans exasperatedly, his eyes still shut.

"Sorry," I whisper.

He nods and opens his eyes.

"It's alright," Andy repliess pulling down on his sleeves.

We sit there in silence before he laughs awkwardly and coughs.

"Well that was quite a hello. Anywyas, welcome, Jaynie," he steps back, and extends a hand towards me. "Care for a tour?"

I happily nod, jumping off the chair, taking his hand. My heart glitters at the contact of his fingers. They lock tightly with mine, his thumb rubbing the back of my hand.

"This is the receiving lounge where we receive guests and offer never ending amounts of tea and scones," he says, his voice becoming mockingly formal. I can't help but giggle. Andy coughs, a smile poking through his overly serious face.