>>4<<

MITO
"My first impression is...that your all idiots" he said harshly "meet me on the roof." He said before poofing away. I saw the handsigns he used so I tried the jutsu I teleported, but I wasn't on the roof 'what the hell dattebayo!' I get grabbed onto the roof and I see Kakashi giving me a raised brow I get out of his grasp and sit across from him. The others come racing up the stairs and look at me in disbelief I just shrug and pop in a lollipop.

"How'd you get here so fast dattebayo!" Naruto asked loudly.

"I jumped out the window and climbed up the side of the building" I say smiling and they all anime fall except Kakashi.

"Now time for introductions" Kakashi redirects.

"What should we say Sensei?" Sakura asks shyly 'total kiss up'

"Likes, dislikes, hobbies..." He says trailing off and she still doesn't get it.

"How about you go first so we know what to do dattebayo!" Naruto suggests and Sakura agrees.

"Me?" He asks pointing to himself and he immediately continues 'why does he do that?' "My name is Kakashi Hatake, I have many hobbies, my likes I don't feel like telling you that, my dislikes, and my dream I don't have one." he finished off with a closed-eye smile "Now blondie...boy blondie"

"My name is UZUMAKI NARUTO my hobbies include eating ramen and trying different kinds of ramen my likes are ramen and Sakura my dislikes are Sasuke and my dream for the future is to become the HOKAGE SO PEOPLE WILL RESPECT ME AND TREAT ME LIKE SOMEBODY, SOMEBODY IMPORTANT"

"Ok now pinky"

"My name is Sakura Haruno my hobbies are *glance at Sasuke**squeal* my likes are *glance at Sasuke**squeal* my dream is to  *glance at Sasuke**squeal**blush*" I refrained from rolling my eyes at the pinky instead focusing on her stalkerish behavior. 'Am I the only one questioning her sanity..I mean having a crush is one thing, but she's taking it too far.'

"And your dislikes"

"NARUTO!" She screeches I glare at her and she looks back at me challengingly.

"I would like if you could take that back" I said with a calm smile. I was about to pop off and when I popped off it wasn't cute.

"Cha! What're you going to do?" She taunts, but before I could do anything Kakashi interrupted.

"You, the brooding one" he continued as if nothing happened.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha I don't particularly like anything I dislike everything and my dream isn't a dream, rather a goal I will restore my clan and kill a certain someone." He scowled ruining the whole mood, but I was also intrigued. 'He's filled with so much hate.'

"And lastly you," Kakashi says paying extra attention to my intro.

"My name is Mito Uzumaki, my hobbies include dancing and cooking. My likes are Naruto I really don't have dislikes and my dream is to help Naruto become the Hokage." I finish with a smile everyone looked at me weirdly. "What something on my face?" I blushed Kakashi just shook his head and continued.

"Tomorrow we will have our first mission as team 7" Kakashi-sensei says grabbing our attention.

"What kind of mission Kakashi-sensei?" Naruto asked bouncing off the walls.

"Calm down Naruto," I huffed tiredly he sat down, but he was still squirming.

"We'll be doing a survival task" Kakashi answered.

"We already did those in the academy though."

"Too many students passed that there was an odd amount of students. As an attempt to shorten the amount of shinobi that come in every year" Kakashi-sensei started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Sakura asked getting annoyed.

"If you really want to know the activity we will do tomorrow will determine which of 29 graduates will be sent to the Academy, with the chances of failing being 66%. You'd better skip breakfast or else you'll puke." he finished, leaving us to panic. He left and I swear I saw Naruto almost puke right then and there, but I patted him on the shoulder.

"Nii-san don't worry about it dattebayo! Because no one can bring the Uzumaki twins down," I smiled brightly then I noticed Sasuke watching us while Sakura was watching him. I tilted my head and he looked away 'whatever ducky' I thought jumping off the building. The team all looked down to see if I was alright I waved and yelled up to Naruto.

"I'm going to train out in the forest I won't be home in time for dinner, but I'll leave some money on the counter for you to get Ichiraku's!" I finished running off into the forest. I train with my late father's sai I was out all day when I heard rustling in the bushes. I could sense a dark chakra signature, 'who is that' "H-hey come out!" I said gathering up the courage to fight. When out came Sasuke, I sighed in relief and continued training. That is until he hadn't left for ten minutes "what're you doing?" I asked pointing a normal kunai at him.

"Hn." He said sticking his nose in the air and walking off I roll my eyes and continue training. Sasuke comes back and stares at me weirdly which was ticking me off.

"What're you staring at Dattebayo!" I huff throwing a kunai perfectly center continuing the action over and over.

"Why don't you follow after me, or like me like the other girls."

"I don't know, I guess I'm just not like the other girls" I said gathering my things to go. "It's getting late so I'll see you tomorrow morning. Get home safely, and have a good night." I bowed walking off to our apartment 'Naruto, is probably still at Ichiraku's' I sigh unlocking the apartment. 'He remembered to lock the door today!' I thought pleasantly surprised I go to my room and get ready for bed. 'I will help Naruto pass tomorrow' I thought looking up at the popcorn ceiling. I wake up in the morning before Naruto with my hair super frizzy and drool all over my face. I yawn and stretch before getting out of bed grabbing our laundry basket. I go around the house grabbing dirty clothes then doing the laundry. I look in the mirror "Oh kami," I startled touching my nappy hair wincing a bit. I start my bath happily getting ready for the day when my stomach grumbles. I hid half of my face in the water to hide my blush 'I guess I'll make breakfast' I thought remembering what Kakashi-sensei said. I made a light breakfast for both me and Naruto, his portions a bit bigger, I ate in silence finally going to wake him. "Nii-san...Nii-san...Nii-san" I said watching him stir and hum in response. "It's time to officially become a ninja," I smiled softly watching him pop up going into the bathroom.

"Arigato, Née-chan!" He said stuffing his food in his mouth when I glared at him.

"Ay, slow down nii-san you might choke," I scolded watching him eat he slowed down and I did a once over of the whole house. "Ok! Let's go!" I said pushing him outside I locked the door behind us and locked arms with him.

"Let's do this Mito! Watch out the Uzumaki twins are coming!"