Don't Deserve You - Emison fanfiction (Lesbian Story)

Emily could not sleep... not after what happened between her and Ali last night. She can still taste Ali's lips on her lips. The amazing feeling that Ali knew Emily's body and the way they scream each other's names. The way Ali looked at her last night... with so much lust and sorrow in her eyes. Though she is not sure if they are together or she is just playing with her feelings again just like before. Emily has waited for this moment to happen. What will she tell Hanna, Aria and Spencer? Should she even tell them? Are they a "couple" now? Was last night even real? Emily is not sure what to believe anymore. So many questions to ask but not even sure where to begin. Before Ali tolde her that she only kisses her because she is "practicing" for the real thing but now-she means last night she told her that those kisses weren't just for practice.

"Em, you did not sleep?" Ali ask looking up to Emily.

"I couldn't if I tried" Emily said truthfully.

Emily and Ali are laying naked on Ali's bed. Emily realize that this was the second time she did it on this bed because the first was with Maya.

"How come? What's bothering you?" Ali ask.

"How does she do that? Knowing me better than I know myself" Emily said inside her mind.

"What makes you ask that something is bothering me?" Emily ask.

"Your breathing is not normal and plus I'm your friend" Ali said leaning her shoulder on the bed facing Emily.

That hurt Emily a bit... hearing the word "friend" coming out of Alison's mouth. Emily sat up all the way leaning her bare back on the head board.

"Seriously Ali... Friend!?! So last night was juat a one time thing!?!" Emily suddenly burst.

"Uhm..." Ali did not know what to answer.

Even she does not know what last night was. She have not admitted it to anyone especially not to Emily that since she kissed her inside the library, she started having feelings for her. She is not even sure how to tell Emily because before she made Emily think that her feelings for her was totally one sided.

"How could you this to me Ali?! Why didn't you just pull me away last night if I was just YOUR FRIEND! YOU ARE JUST GIVING ME HOPE AGAIN! JUST LIKE BEFORE!" Emily said angrily.

"Emily I-" Alison tried to reply but she really did not know what to answer Emily.

She wants to tell her that what she is saying is not true. That she loves her more than a friend as well.

"Your what!? Sorry!?! Sorry cannot change or undo what happened last night! I cannot believe I let myself fall for you again!" Emily said about to cry but still angry.

Alison hated hearing Emily cry and hurt especially if she knows she is the reason why. Alison did not know how to respond to Emily's sudden burst so she did the one thing that she HOPES will FIX IT. Alison pulled Emily down on the bed and gripped both her hands above her head.

"ALI LET ME GO!" Emily said about to cry.

Ali did not listen but went down to kiss Emily on the lips. Emily responded at first but immediatly pulled her lips away from Ali.

"Ali please..." Emily said crying while Alison is kissing her on the neck.

Alison just continued kissing her until she reached her lips again.