Part One

Back at y'all mofos (jk ILY) with another Zarry. It will contain smut, feels, kidnapping, slight abuse (only in the beginning) and swearing.
Dominant/Punk:Zayn Bottom/Normal:Harry

Enjoy! -C
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Harry's POV:

"Harold, get yer s-stupid-d ass in here!"

I walk back to my father's room. It reeks of sweat, whiskey, and cigars. I hate this room. Everything happens in here. He beats me, cuts me, and burns me. Thank god he hasn't raped me yet, it's the only shred of innocence I have left. I'm snapped out of my daze by a harsh shove. "Get me somethin' ta drink boy," he says, shoving a twenty pounds into my hands. I nod and walk out of the door with my hoodie on and my earphones in.

After walking for a bit I feel that someone is following me. I turn and see a man with raven hair. From what I can see he is very handsome. By the time I snap out of my trance he is in front of me. A wave of panic floods through me as he grabs my wrist and drags me into an alley. I fight back, but he just picks me up and flings me over his shoulder. I give up then, not bothering to fight. He opens the door to a place, but I can't see where, due to the darkness.

After a few twists and turns he arrives in a room. He sets me on a bed and flicks on a light. He takes off his hoodie and mine before sitting next to me. "Why'd you take me," I burst out before thinking. "I dunno, you don't look like everyone else and I like that," he replies with a shrug of his shoulders. I nod. "What's your name?" "Harry. And yours?" "Zayn."

We go on telling little things and stories about ourselves to the other. When I laughed at one of his stories about running around in his underpants yelling "give me my drink you fucking peasent!" while drunk he poked my dimple and smiled.

I told him everything, like you would to a best friend, or lover. When I told him about my father, I balled like a baby and he held me, close. "Harry, I want to be your prince charming. I may not look like the ideal image, but I want to rescue you. I know it's soon but I love you." I burst into tears again, holding him to me and I kissed him, hard. Nothing but a press of the lips, neither of us deepening it. But it was perfect. I pulled away first. "Zayn, no one has ever said that to me before and I thought no one ever will. Look at me. Who want to be with an emotional wreck with an abusive father. No one wants to deal with that. But you proved me wrong and I think I might love you back." We sat there for a while. Nothing being done but kissing and holding each other. But to me, it was heaven. No one ever showed me any emotion except for hatred and this, this is surreal.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I'm happy with how this turned out. This is suppose to be kind of a Cinderella fairy tale, but instead of cleaning and having a fairy godmother he'll just be like it was. I'm not done with it yet. I might do one or two more parts. But ya. -C

FAN😍

VOTE👌

COMMENT☺️

INBOX ME😏