25. Trust him?

"You want to drug him?" Valentina asked with widened eyes and a shocked expression.

I shrugged and she shot me a disapproving look. "I think we should just kill him by drug overdose," Anna suggested dryly and I turned to her.

My idea might have been a little extreme but her's was over the top. Valentina furiously shook her head, "No, I am not going to jail for this."

"I like my idea," I gave her a pointed look, she sighed in defeat and gave in.

"I like mine better," Anna rolled her eyes and, both Valentina and I shook our heads in denial.

Currently, we were in the staff room in the back of the club with our earpieces set up, discussing plans.

"Why do you want to drug him anyway?" Christopher muttered into the comms.

"Yeah, I mean how are going to reach Aaron's sister if you drug him?" Alex piped in.

My face turned into one of realisation and I internally smacked myself for being this stupid. Of course first, we have to make sure the girl is okay.

I sighed, "Yeah, I guess you're right. New plan."

I pointed to Anna, "You are going to make really strong drinks for the bodyguards or minions the target has." I then turned my finger to Valentina, "And you are going to serve them those drinks and make sure they consume it. They should be wasted by the time we get out of here."

"And what are you doing, Miss Bossy Pants?" Lucas questioned.

"Being the distraction and, I don't know, probably do some spying," I smirked when I heard a very familiar husky voice growl in possessiveness.

"No, you're not," Christopher stated.

I narrowed my eyes even though he couldn't see me, "Yes, I will. Watch me," I smirked.

"See you later, girls," I waved at them and made my way out of the storage room, trying not to look suspicious.

I saw the organizer who was hurriedly rushing to get everything into place for the event. She saw me and nearly broke into a sprint, "You're Bella, right?" she tried to catch her breath while asking me.

I hummed and she scribbled something on her clipboard. "You dressed well, one less thing I need to make sure of, thank you," she let out a breath of relief.

She shook her head and frantically started babbling, "So I hope you have prepared your performance well, we can't afford any mistakes or else they'll kill me before anybody else since, I am the organizer and all that."

I just nodded in understanding not wanting to give her any more of a headache than she had.

"Wow! Never seen you so quiet and obedient, what did you have today?" Lucas scoffed.

"Ask me what I didn't have and I'll tell you how I didn't have to deal with your bullshit today," I rolled my eyes at him.

"Leave her alone, will you?" Christopher growled at him and I could just imagine the hard glare he shot at Lucas.

I just shook my head dismissively and proceeded to settle behind the mini stage set up in the V.I.P. lounge.

I spotted Anna at the private bar set up there and nodded at her in acknowledgement. I then searched for Valentina and noticed her looking around nervously. When her hazel eyes met with my dark brown ones and I offered her an encouraging smile.

"Be careful, I swear, if you die out there today I am going to make you regret it," Christopher grumpily warned me and I chuckled.

"Calm down, I can't die with my dad waiting for me and without meeting my new family," I joked and I heard a chuckle from the comms.