Part 3

Part3

Payal sensed something was wrong between Arnav and Khushi hence she thought to give them some space.

Payal: Khushi, you go and take a rest. I will prepare something to eat.

Arnav: No need Payal. I asked Akash to get something for dinner. You too take a rest.

Payal nodded and went to her room. Arnav was watching Khushi since she came inside the room. He didn't say anything. He couldn't. What will he say? "SORRY?"

People even say sorry when they bang on someone unknowingly. The same "SORRY" can be used here too? Is it enough to repair a "ruined life" or "broken heart"?

It doesn't matter if you step on an ANT intentionally or unintentionally. Does it make difference to the ANT? Pain is pain, right?

Arnav was silent until he saw Khushi taking a blanket and going to the poolside. He hurried to her and blocked her way.

Arnav: Khushi please don't do this.

Khushi: let me go.

Arnav: Khushi...

Khushi: I can't stay in the same room with a "stranger".

Arnav(painfully): Stranger?

Khushi: yes because I already completed your contract. Now there is nothing between you and me.

Arnav: Khushi please don't do the same mistake which I did in your matter. Don't decide without hearing my side in hasty. (pause)I...I saw you in Shyam's arms that day on the terrace. I believed what I had seen by my own eyes and what I had heard.

Khushi(painfully): so, will you believe what you see? The whole world has seen US as a husband and wife. Was that true?

Arnav(devastatingly): Isn't that true?

Khushi: Nooooo. We acted like that. There was nothing more than acting. It was a mere contract. You know that very well. So don't try to stop me. You can't stop me.

Arnav(composing): Then let me go to the poolside. Please stay here.

Khushi: What happened... suddenly you are showing respect?

Arnav: you deserve it.

Khushi: Why... After all, I'm a gold digger, homewrecker, characterless girl...

Arnav: Khushi.....

Khushi: I don't want your respect or your concern. It hardly can change anything, because you are nothing but a stranger to me.

Hearing the word "Stranger" again, mounted his anger. He went outside opening the door with a bang. That "bang" said about his frustration. Khushi followed him panicking.

Shyam was arguing with Arnav's men, asking them to go outside which they didn't do. He started shivering when he saw Arnav was glaring at him with lava blasting eyes.