Homecoming

Louis' POV

The cab driver stopped in front of a bloody large house, I have no idea how Zayn could afford this even with Niall living with him! I was about to knock when...

"louuuuuweeeehhh" Zayn slurred " How ya been buddy?" Gosh i could literally smell the lingering liquor coming from his mouth and I knew Niall would be worst than him.

"I've been better but I could always go for a drink with mates!" I sigh. Zayn walks me over to the counter and I see Niall slouched over on the couch snoring with a beer in his hand.

"So Lou you ready for the first day of year 11 tomorrow? I hear this year is gonna be really big and the girls aren't gonna be that bad either" he winked after that last part and went to bed. Somehow I knew I had to tell him but it wasn't the right time. Perhaps I might find that special boy but I can't tell my friends just yet. I get settled in and undress myself before I feel the forces of sleep taking over me...

---------------

Harry POV

"YOU WORTHLESS TWAT!! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU YOU NEVER CALL ME YOUR FATHER YOU WORTHLESS SCUM" I whimpered in pain as he smacked me across face leaving a large hand print on the side of my face. While I was on the floor he kept yelling things like 'GO FUCKING DIE' AND 'I WISH YOU WERENT BORN!' While kicking me in the ribs I could almost here them cracking. I winced in pain as he grabbed a hand full of my hair and threw me against the wall roaring "GO TO FUCKING SLEEP FOR SCHOOL AND MAYBE YOU CAN MAKE SOMETHING OUTTA YOURSELF TWAT!!!" After about two hours of sobbing on the floor I finally move to my bed and at least try to fall deep asleep... If only I could sleep forever...

---------------

Louis POV

BBBRRRRIIIINNNGGGG!!!

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm ringing way to loud. I get up from my bed and take a shower and throw on some clothes you know the usual white chinos,red and white striped shirt with suspenders and my white Toms. I notice when I get down stairs the Niall and Zayn have already left for school so I head out.

I was walking into school when I saw him. Black V-neck, skinny black jeans and black boots. He's really tall and looks quite fit and has the most beautiful green eyes. I wonder who he is...

---------------

Harry's POV

I was walking from the bathroom trying to cover some fresh cuts I had done this morning and yes before you ask I cut I haven't really been doing it to long but it-

I stop my thoughts when I saw this really cute guy eyeing me out the corner of my eye. He looks quite fit his hair is styled in a quiff and those pants really fit his bum quite-wait am I thinking about his ass!? My thoughts get cut off by my usual bully josh slamming me against the lockers. "See ya later QUEER! Damn what a slut!" yep. Today's gonna be a interesting day I thought to myself as I avoided the other bully's on my way to music.

---------------

Louis POV

I was sitting out side meeting with Zayn and Niall.

"LOU! Why didn't you tell me you were here what the fuck!?" He screamed

"Well I couldn't really talk to you were passed out on the couch cradling a beer bottle like teddy bear! hey can you show me where the music room is?" I asked stuffing my face with cereal.

"Yeah it's on the way to my maths class I can show you." Zayn sighed. We said our goodbyes to NIALL planning to meet at lunch. I walked in only to freeze right in my tracks when I saw...him.