•[18]•

I pushed passed Kacchan and opened the door, All Might was standing there and nearly coughed up blood as usual.

"What's wrong?!"

"You are now the symbol of peace"

"What?!" Kacchan and I practically yelled.

"You can't determine that! You're not even All Might!"

All Might and I realized that he was actually in the room while we were discussing this and we sighed.

Toshinori walked into Kacchan's room and turned into All Might and Kacchan looked with horror.

"Midoriya, I've used all of one for all, you have to become the symbol of peace now."

"What the hell is going on."

"You can't tell anybody about this" All Might said.

"And what if I do?"

"Don't! It's important since he's vulnerable now!" I said.

Kacchan slowly nodded his head and All Might turned back into himself coughing up blood. I walked him down stairs and apologized to Kacchan for the mess.

Kacchan growled and I just sighed walking Toshinori out.

"I'm sorry, this is sudden and I'm sorry for being in your bed, I'll leave you alone." I said walking out.

I felt sad and Toshinori seemed to take notice to that and questioned it.

"You like Katsuki?"

"W-What! N-No!"

"If anything sparks between you two, you have to build a strong bond since you're now the symbol of peace."

"How do I become the symbol of peace?"

"I stop showing up as All Might, just Toshinori and you fight the crime that I'd fight. Then you'll end up becoming the symbol of peace when people realize I won't be coming back"

I started crying, I looked up to All Might, Toshinori was my hero and hearing that I'd be taking his place was heartbreaking because I thought he'd last forever.

We sat on a bench and Toshinori side-hugged me. I leaned into his shoulders and cried freely as people stared but neither of us cared.

"I'm not leaving for good Midoriya. I'm still going to train you and teach at U.A."

"Really?"

"Yea I'm not leaving you, I just can't be All Might. This is all you'll see from now on."

I felt better but knowing my hero wouldn't be the same made me feel horrible. It made it worse that now I'm taking his place and I didn't want to.