Chapter 9

“You may be as different as the sun and the moon, but the same blood flows through both your hearts. You need her, as she needs you...”

*************************************************************************************

KHUSHI’S POV:

i came to the open restaurant and waiting for Maya and her fiancee right now. the parking lot is clearly visible from here as it is just 30 feets away from where i sat. it didn't took much time for that guy who follows me to get here. however i decided to ignore it and will speak with my di about it.

to keep myself occupied , i started listening to Shreya Ghoshal's hits . after sometime , they came and greeted me. Aman looked like a nice guy.

i said Maya that he seems like a nice guy. while we are talking about random things, i could see him waving his left hand with his mobile. i could feel he was staring at me every now and then.i shrugged away those thoughts.

when me and Maya are busy  ordering food , that bike guy suddenly came in and started beating Aman.  he had his helmet on but lifted the glass panel of it. I confronted him asking " don't you have any manners?  he is my friend's fiancee not like you think. is this the way to treat him? "

that guy clenched his fists trying hard to control his anger. finally he said " i didn't hit him for glancing at you or touching your hand for which i like to broke his hand. but it's more than that. first see this and speak ".

he handed over Aman's mobile to Maya  . Maya was stunned seeing it. i took it from her and saw indescent pictures of Me being taken by Aman. so that's why he moved his hands while talking. that bastard.

after seeing that, i searched for that guy to thank him but he was not there. he left. i felt bad. then both me and Maya scolded Aman before sending him away. I consoled Maya and took her to drop her back home.

while in the car, Maya said " that guy hit Aman for taking indecent pictures of you.but you mistook him. why? normally you are so calm. but today you just lashed out at him."

i replied" even i don't know. never mind. i will ask sorry to him and thank him when i get to see him in college."

Maya exclaimed" you know him!"

" not really. all i know is that he is the guy who follows me more often than not wherever i go. but he never disturbed me . so i didn't mind it . i think he was hired by my di ."

Maya asked " oh,ok. do you noticed that "i" tattoo in his left arm.?"

" yeah i saw. it's not i tattoo .it might be some word ending with i and also he has grey brown eyes."

i just lost it in a moment when i said those words.

Maya praised me  " great Khushi. for the first time , you have spoken about a guy's eyes. thanks for a ride. we will meet in college after two days . good improvements .bye"

" ok. bye . take care". I left for my home sweet home.

RANI’S POV:

i saw Khushi entering the house talking to herself and stopped her. i asked her what happened though  Vicky already told me.

Khushi told me all and i found hard to not laugh when she addressed Vikram as the guy her sister hired to keep an eye on her.

after she left,  i called Vikram and told him what Khushi said about him. both of us couldn't stop laughing. i mean , i just don't know how her brain come up with something like that.

PRIYA’S POV:

I went to Rahul's house and greeted Karan uncle. he is jovial and fun. i touched his feet and he blessed me. i said " i need it a lot"

he replied " yeah. indeed you are.meenakshi is in that kind of mood."

" uncle. what happened in UK that you wanted to see me immediately?"

karan uncle "well. Ajay called us there not to introduce Anjali but to inform that he already married her. he even registered it there. and you know Meenakshi. she is really upset. i can understand my kids. but she is adamant.she just broke up ties with Ajay too. anyhow good luck to you."

" don't worry uncle. I will try to convince her. actually i thought of meeting you too. a lot of things happened" i told him all that happened.

meenakshi aunty was hearing all this from stairs.

she called me to come to her room. so i obliged.

" do you know about Ajay's love?" she asked.

"yes aunty. but i don't about his marriage and all."

" it doesn't matter now. all i want to know is whether Rahul loves someone?"

" i don't know" i said.( Meenakshi murmurs to herself "you would've known if it is someone . since it's you , he didn't tell you".)

" ok. then i heard what you said to your uncle. so how is Khushi?"

" fine. aunty i want to ask you a favour ."

"what now?"

" i want you to forgive Rani and Ajay . also accept them." i said slowly.

she thought for a minute. then" i will accept them all if you agree to stop this trend."

" means what, aunty . i don't understand."

" listen now. you started it by advising Rani to get married without informing us.and now,Ajay too followed it. i don't want that to happen with Rahul."

looking at my confused face, she continued " if you agree to become my bahu that is to marry Rahul, i agree to take them back as my family. else you know.now the decision is yours."

I am dumbstruck . I seriously have no idea to marry. and this problem is something new.

" I need time". for that ,she replied " you take it. but I need your reply within 48 hours. "

then i left to my office.

Meenakshi's POV:

I know i was hard on Priya. but what to do? Rahul likes her and loves her a lot. he's afraid to tell her what he really feel for her.

I am upset with Rani and Ajay for their marriages. that's because they didn't inform me and i don't hate love. I am not such a parent.

I am longing to meet my daughter . but i hide my feelings so that i can get Priya married off to Rahul. I like Priya except for one thing she did. she is an ideal girl for Rahul.

i got to be like this to get things happen in this house and with PRIYA. i know Priya will definitely agree for her friends Rani and Ajay. had Yash bhai been alive, he would also want to see Priya getting married. Priya never thought about her life after Khushi .

"after all I am a mother, all i want is my kids happiness. if Vijay can keep Rani happy and Anjali with Ajay , then why should i feel bad about it."

i told my husband what all i said and he as always agreed with me.

***********************************************