INJURED!

I've been injured! PRAY FOR ME YALL!

So there's this guy named Chillé. That's his nickname by the way and EXACTLY how you spell it. He looks Korean to me when you swoop his hair to the other side and so that's his Korean name. Don't question it.

So he was running after this guy who called him a cigarette with an ot. That's a whole other story. No time for that now. (Side note: he's always asking for my Wattpad name cuz he has and I didn't want to tell him cuz I didn't want him to read my old random book but I might tell him now.) but he ran past me and his heavy ass boot just went BAP on my foot. That ish HUUUURRRTTTT! NOT EVEN GONNA LIE! Well not in the moment. But like *does math bleh* 7 hours later, I was cleaning the cut and this ish stuunnnggg! The whole day it had been burning but not that bad but then it hurt like a *cusses like a sailor who just had an anchor dropped on his pinkie toe*.

So yeah. That's it. Oh and here's the cut. It doesn't look as bad as it is.

Decided not to put a picture cuz I don't want burden you with the sight of the horrendous cut. Asha, however, you are not safe.

I'll post the welcome chapter later... maybe. But byeeeee!
-Wannabe Hufflepuff