Life Updates! (WARNING: Depression Topics On Numbers 3-4)

Okay, so I kinda just want to let you guys know what's going on with my life right now because some things are starting to get a bit hectic so yeah.. LETS GET STARTED

1. I still have a raging art block. That picture I just posted was out of inspiration from the game Detroit, and it was fairly simple to do, and a nice warm up. I thought that once I finished it, my art block would be gone, and it turns out that I was wrong. I have no ideas and anytime I pick up my iPad to draw something, it always comes out gross and I start to get frustrated, so if updates are slower, then you know why (I'm really sorry about this, I really am, pls forgive ;n;)

2. I'm going on vacation next week! I'm going to be gone for four days, so I probably won't post anything because my parents get annoyed when I get on my electronics while we're out. Heck they probably won't let me bring much. But I'll try and draw stuff!!

3. While we're on the topic of vacation, uuh, we did kinda the same thing last year and I looked back through my art books to find the post of when I got back. And I kinda forgot about the fact that right after last years vacation, I was diagnosed with depression, which I still have and I'm getting help for it. So on the 26th it will have been a year since I, and my family, found out, and I'm already struggling with that. My brain was so toxic  back then, and I hate thinking of those days, and honestly, that day where I found out was probably the worst day of my life, and I will never, ever  forget what had happened that day and what was said and discussed. It just, sucked.

4. So, that's not all I'm anxious about!! yayyy anxietyyyy ehh... But uh, after the vacation my parents and siblings are going to a baseball tournament that lasts an entire week. Which is fine, I get a weeks break from my family, but after that, when I have my next therapy session, my dad, step-mom, and mom are going to join. And I'm also going. Last time they went without me, but this time its joint. I never tell my parents what I discuss with my therapist. I know they have a right to know, but a lot of it has to do with them. Heck, a couple sessions ago I started crying because I was talking about my family, and that was the first time I had cried at a session and at the time my life was just-- it sucked. But I'm really nervous and I have to be careful about what I say and I feel that that meeting could possibly ruin my relationship with my family. Not that it could get much worse.

5. Ok, so lets just get rid of all that negativity, and continue. I'm getting braces soon! On the tenth of July they're gonna do some test and probably pull out three of my teeth (two of them take up too much room and another is a baby tooth that's ready to come out but isn't loose) and after that they're gonna tell me when I get my braces. I'm not excited, like at all, but you know- you gotta do what you gotta do.

Aannnd, that's about it XD OOH right, I wanna wish everyone a happy Pride month! I keep forgetting XD BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE, DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU WHAT YOU ARE!!! (I wanna draw something for pride month but you know, art block XD believe me I've tired ;-;)

but yeah, that's about it. Also, I changed the cover of my art book to the drawing I just posted because I really like it and I hated the cover before so it's probably gonna stay like that until I get a proper cover