-7.7.5-

It had taken months for me to get on the good side of my officer, and god the amount of medication I had to throw up! The itch I felt was so strong that half the time I  found it hard to restrain from killing the old dirty bastard on the spot. The itch starts at my fingertips then burns through my eyes and arms. Then it gets to the centre of my soul and that's when I loose control.

I had managed to cope by asking for a rubber bands, then snapping it against my skin. I find the marks satisfying, it wasn't enough to keep me from what my intentions are but it keeps my twisted mind at bay. I was cell number 7.7.5 hence the reason for my name, to be honest I don't remember my name.
-7:00pm-
7pm on the dot is lights out, it doesn't stop the screaming and crazy laughter but it's darker. Very dark. Every night I drift to sleep with the pills I mixed and smashed. It lets me sleep 4 hours exactly in that 4 hours I have a looped dream about some chick called Theadosia. I can't stand sleeping for more than 4 hours, it makes me panic because the dream gets insanely weird. And that's coming from me. The bitch in insane asylum block number 12, room 7.7.5, at Callen Park hospital for the insane.
56H 330015 6251193
Remembering things that will tick the officer is easily done when he can't hear or see you. I'm a very quiet person and socks are always by my side. The people here are evil, they treat us like we are below them but I for think of they saw what I could do would make their skin crawl