Ed Sheeran One Shot.

I wake up to strong arms wrapped around me. I feel a warm tingling sensation run through my body as the sun hits my face. I feel so relaxed and calm. As my sight becomes more clear, I look over to see the figure I am intertwined with. The one and only Ed Sheeran. His red shaggy hair is covering his eyes. I smile at the sight. He is so peaceful and calm. His lips are slightly parted, letting out steady breaths. I reach over and gentle brush the hair off his face. I can't help myself, I lean over and plant my lips to his forehead. He stirs, and his eyes slowly flutter open, showing me his gorgeous blue/green eyes. He smiles as he looks back into my eyes.

“Morning beautiful” He says. Butterfly's fly around in my stomach. He has the most sexy morning voice I have ever heard. His accent is more pronounced and his voice is deep and raspy.

“Morning gorgeous” I reply. I couldn't help but compliment his perfect features that can only be describes as completely gorgeous. He smiles and pulls me closer to his chest. I can stay here forever, just him and me cuddled together. The rest of the world seems to disappear as he plants his lips to my neck. (No pun intended) I feel my body shudder underneath his touch. He pulls away and I flip over to face him. I look deeply into his eyes, I can get lost in them for days and days. I am just taking in this moment, this moment I have with him right here and now. It's one I never want to forget. He leans forward and brushes his lips against mine. I feel his warm breath on my mouth. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer, connecting our lips. He slowly moves his lips with mine. This kiss is sweet and passionate. It's not rough and desperate like they were last night. I like it, I swipe my tongue along his upper lip asking for entrance. He slightly opens his mouth allowing me to slip my tongue in. Our tongues dance together, its soft and sweet. We slowly pull apart. I feel a smile spread across my lips. He chuckles and moves his thumb across my cheek. God he is so perfect. My heart feels heavy, not being able to handle the intense love I feel for him at this moment. It's so uplifting and pure. I break out of my thoughts and decided I should put some clothes on. I get out of bed and find a button down shirt and pull on my pink panties. I climb back into bed where Ed is still laying. His eyes look me up and down and he smirks.

“I like you in my shirt, very sexy” He says. I laugh.

“Thanks babe” I respond and give him a quick peck on the lips. I spot his guitar in the corner of the room. I've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar, but never got the chance to.

“Hey Ed?” I ask looking over to meet his gaze.

“Hmm” He responds. I walk over to the guitar and pick it up, putting the strap across my shoulder.

“Teach me how to play.” I said. He laughs and motions for me to sit on the bed with him.

“I must say, you look pretty damn cute with a guitar.” He says with a smirk. I laugh and playfully punch him in the arm. I sit at the edge of the bed and he comes and sits behind me. He pushes his chest to my back. His legs wrap around mine. I can fell his breath on my neck which makes me shiver. He takes my hand and places them on the strings.

“This is an A chord” He explains. He takes my other hand and gently moves it over the strings. The guitar purrs with sound. I smile, and run my hand across the strings, this time without Eds help. It feels amazing to create a sound. Yes I only learned one chord but it still feels like I have accomplished something. I run my hand through the strings over and over. I can't help but laugh, this is fun. I want to learn more. I turn my head to look at him. He has a wide grin on his face.

“What?” I ask. His grin grows wider. What is he thinking about?

“You just look so happy, It's like you were meant to play the guitar.” He responds. I laugh. It does feel pretty amazing to hold the guitar in my hands.

“Maybe you were meant to teach me” I said. He smiles and pulls me in for a kiss. His lips meet mine, they are soft yet rough. They feel so good against my own. I can't imagine wanting anyone's lips but his. I know this all sounds really cheesy but its just how I feel. I can't help but getting all giddy and cheesy when I describe how I feel for him. I am in love, and it's amazing. It doesn't scare me, because I know he will be by my side. I slowly pull away from the kiss. I look him in the eyes. I can't hold in my feelings anymore. I'm like putty in his hands, I just melt.

“I love you” I whisper. He smiles against my lips.

“I love you more than anything.” He reply's.