Chapter 2 - Invasion In HolliJolli Village

(Another note: I'll be adding in Skylor, Pixal, Seliel and Morro into the Ninja team and I'm trying to figure out whether to keep Morro as a ghost or if he should be human...)

~Past Mushroom Kingdom, the Entrance to HolliJolli Village~

Mario: *jumps out of the time hole and lands on top of Luigi*

Luigi: *groans*

Mario: hm? *looks down* OH! LUIGI! *jumps off of Luigi* Bro! Wake up! *sees something come out of the time hole and land on Luigi*

Luigi: *groans more*

Stuffwell: WATCH THE LEATHER PROFESSOR! *sighs and looks at Mario* oh! You must be Mario!

Mario: umm.... yes....

Stuffwell: *looks around* but I was told that there was a "Luigi" as well...

Mario: *looks down at Luigi* you might wanna look down

Stuffwell: hm? *looks down* oh my!

Luigi: *jumps up and gets mad* HEY! WHO SAID THAT YOU COULD LAND ON TOP OF ME?!

Stuffwell: oh... I'm so sorry Luigi! Forgive me!

Mario: Bro... calm down... it was by accident...

Luigi: alright fine........

Stufwell: now that that's over with... I am Stuffwell... I am Professor E. Gadd's assistant and I'm also helpful with providing information and carrying all your items while adventuring

Luigi: isn't that because your a suitcase...?

Mario: *facepalms* Luigi... that's pretty obvious......

Stuffwell: Luigi isn't wrong on that... I am a suitcase but I am helpful... as we go adventure, I will be giving you advise

Mario: alright then...

Stuffwell: well then... BACK TO THE ADVENTURE! *jumps into Mario's pocket*

Luigi: *sees the time hole disappear into the ground* NO! THE TIME HOLE!!!! WE CANT GO HOME NOW!!!!

Mario: *sigh* Come on Luigi.... it's about time we go save the Princesses...

Luigi: *cries a bit* o-ok........

~a while later~

Mario: *sees something in the air* hm?

Luigi: Bro?

Mario: I see something-

HolliJolli Villager: *crashes on top of Mario*

Luigi: Bro?!

Mario: owwww.... what the....

HolliJolli Villager: t-the....... v-village.........

Luigi: *looks in the sky and sees UFOs* B-BRO! LOOK!

Mario: huh? *looks up* MAMA MIA!!!! UFOS?!?!?!

Luigi: ITS HEADING FOR THAT VILLAGE!

Mario: COME ON LUIGI! WE GOTTA HURRY!!! *runs towards HolliJolli Village*

Luigi: *quickly follows*

~time skip to HolliJolli Village~

Mario: OH NO!

Luigi: the... village...

Mario: those aliens.... they took all the villagers....

Luigi: should we go check if the mayor is still here?