Carlos Garcia Short Imagine

*ALL CHARACTERS,PLACES,AND SAYINGS BELONG TO NICKELODEON*

IN THE PALM WOODS PARK,On a beautiful summer day with flowers blooming and the sun blazing hot.

"Carlos? Where is Kaitlyn?" Logan Mitchell asked.

"Oh she is just gettting us corndogs" Carlos Garcia stated.

"Carlos? I think Kaityln might just be using you!! I feel like she isn't be truthful with you or herself!!" Logan exclaimed as if he sounded really jealous.

"What? You jealous!?!?!?!" Carlos asked.

"Why not? I mean you have the most amazing girl but it just seems to good to be true"."I reminds me of when you dated one of the Jennifers" Logan explain.

"Well I guess it might be since she does what ever I like"."Do you think she is just trying to get a piece of my money and fame?" Carlos asked.

"Maybe!! But we won't know for sure until she comes back!" Logan stated with an evil smirk on his face.

"What are you thinking????" Carlos asked wondering whether Logan had really thought this whole thing out but than again Logan is a genius.

"You won't know until she gets back and that's the way it is going to be,is that clear?!!!!???" Logan said with a look of misdefying interventions

 5 Minutes Later outside over by this beautiful water fountain full of people catching a glimpse at the beautiful sparkling water

"Oh hey Logan.....so your here again" Kaityln said in the most annoying and snapping way.

"Yes,this is where I play, its a free country" Logan states.

"If you ladies are done fighting, where are the corndogs you promised me???" Carlos asked with a wondering glance of where his delicious Palm Woods corndogs were and with all the mustard he could imagine not ketchup.Carlos is afraid of ketchup.

"Who are you calling a lady,lover boy!!!!" Logan exclaims.

"Men,if you wan't your corndogs you better stop fighting over me now!!!!" Kaityln suggested.

"Fine!!!" Logan says as he shoves the corndogs out of Kaitlyn's hand and lands them on the grass where big pile of mud sits.

"No worries!! I will just go get some more!!!" Kaityln says with a huge glowing smile on her face.

As Kaityln walks away Logan and Carlos start talking about how Carlos has a keeper.

"Wow Carlos!!! You really do have a nice lady" Logan stated.

"I know! So...go help her get some more corndogs" Carlos stated.