~•Chapter One•~

-YOUR POV-

    I was currently in my pajamas, laying on my bed and watching Mark play 'Who's Your Daddy' with Jack. When they both played together it's     literally the best thing ever!

I've been watching them both for a really long time. Mark is such an dorkable, kind-hearted, gentle and sweet man.
Sean is such an energetic, loveable, friendly smol bean. They both are such big inspirations. I love how they both keep in-touch with their fans and are very open people.

Heh.. they also are both extreme cute.

I work at a café a couple blocks away, my boss gave me a few weeks off because I've been working nonstop. Thank the Lord!
I wanted enough money to go to PAX and meet my two hero's! All that work finally payed off.

I bought the tickets online already so I don't have to worry about that. Luckily they still had tickets left, maybe I'll even get to meet other YouTubers!

  Since it was 1AM I decided to get some sleep. PAX was in 2 days. Since the event was being held here, I don't need to pack for anything. I turned off my phone, plugging it in and crawl under the covers, letting darkness greet my vision.

*

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Ugh," i groan at the obnoxiously loud annoying beeping of the alarm clock. I slowly extend my hand only for my fingers to graze the alarm clock buttons. I eventually turned it off.

"I don't even need that set.. I don't have work," I lay back down since it was 8:15 in the morning.

*

   I wake up from a nice and refreshing nap. I yawn escapes my lips as I stretch out my limbs. I sit up and throw the blanket off of me. My feet hit the cold, smooth wood floor. I look at the time, it reads '12:30'.  I feel my stomach growl.

"Time for food!"

I walk to my kitchen and prepare my favorite breakfast. After eating I go to the bathroom and do my necessities, using the toilet, washing my hands and face, brushing my teeth and hair and taking a nice warm shower.

  After that I dry off and walk to my bedroom naked because I can. I put on my bra and panties, and throw on a random summer outfit because it's July.

"Well I guess I'll just go to the park for the time being,"

I dust off my outfit, slip on my shoes and grabbing my keys. I lock the door on my way out, no thiefs tonight!

    The echos of my feet bounce off the walls as I walk down the stairs. I push the entrance door open, letting the fresh wind hit my face and breeze through my hair. I walk down the street to the nearest park.

*

The park isn't really filled today, only a few kids, a couple making out behind a tree, gross.. and some people with dogs.

   I walk down a stone path that leads to the river. The sun is shining bright, the sky is a beautiful blue, clouds are out, and it's a little breezy.

The sound of birds tweeting, children laughing, dogs barking, amd water splashing fills my ears. The amazing smell of flowers hits my nose.

A sit down on a bench by the water. I see someone running my way with a dog but I choose to ignore it.

"Chica bica! Wait for your hooman!" A familiar voice perks up. The dog comes up to me, rubbing their head on my legs.

"Aww," I start to pet the dog. This dog looks a lot like Chica! The dog stops rubbing up against me and walks away probably to their owner. What a cute doggo!