Love with me

If you're going to fall in love with me, here are some of the things you should know beforehand. I cry often. Whether it's during a movie, a sad song on the radio, or a regular Sunday morning. I'll cry even when I speak of things that have hurt me, even if they no longer hurt anymore. I am afraid of being left and I am afraid of not being good enough. I will tell you the ways in which I hate myself, and not believe a single word you say when you disagree with each and every reason. You can tell me you love me countless times, but I will still be afraid of you leaving me. Don't blame yourself. I have to expect the worst, because I always get the worst. When I fall in love with you, I will love each crack of your skin and every freckle of light in your eyes. I will fall in love with the way you look while you're sleeping and the way your mouth curves when you say my name. I can be difficult to love, but for me loving you will always be easy. All I ask is that you don't give up on me, and in return, I will never give up on you. I will love you with my entire heart, and if one day you decide to leave me, I will still think highly of you. I will still remember the kind hearted person you are.