Getting settled

(Alison's pov)

When Hayes got out of the limo our eyes made contact but I quickly looked away. He was actually pretty cute. Wait what am I saying they are famous. I started getting my suitcases full of clothes and I went inside. It was beautiful. The kitchen and living room were huge. The staircase was pretty too! I went upstairs and picked out my room. It was really big! I had my own bathroom. The closet was huge. I also noticed I had a balcony. The balcony was right across from another balcony next door. Please don't be Hayes' or Nash's balcony that would be awkward I thought to myself. "Do you like the house?" my mom asked. "Yes it's beautiful, I love my room!" I responded. I started to put my clothes when I heard someone talking to themselves. It was coming from the balcony so I decided to go check. When I went out I saw Hayes talking to himself. I got really embarrassed for some reason so I left. "Wait!" Hayes said. "Um what?" I said. "What's your name?" he said. "Oh it's Alison". "Cool my name is Hayes" he said. "Yeah I know my friends back in New York used to talk about you all the time". "Oh yeah my brother Nash is kinda famous" he said. "Yeah I know. So I'm going to go back inside and put my stuff away" I said. "Oh ok. Wait can I have your number?" he said. Wait a minute Hayes Grier the brother of Nash Grier wants my number??? "Um yeah. I just said that" Hayes said. "Did I say that out loud?" I asked. "Yeah" he said. "Oops well here is my number". I tossed over a piece of paper with my number on it. "See ya later, bye!". OMG I am so embarrassed I said that out loud.

I eventually put all of my clothes away. Do I went downstairs to get all of my decorations and stuff. "Who were you talking to upstairs?" my mom asked. "Oh the boy next door was outside so I said hi.". "Was he nice?" my mom asked. "Yes mom he was nice, can I go upstairs now?". "Yeah sorry". I went upstairs and put some of my decorations up but I eventually fell asleep.