Truth Or Dare, Horror Movies, And Stupid Nicknames

Rosie decided to go first

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      "kayla, truth, or dare?" she said with an evil smile. Kayla looked scared but said "truth" smiling just as evil back at rosie, I swear those two needed to make babies. Anyways Rosie took forever but finally said "Tell the truth, how many lipgloss bottles do you have in your bag right now?" Kayla opened her bag and started counting "Only 16" she said pulling out the last one. We all giggled because we all knew us redheads were serious with our lipgloss.

 Rosie turned to me, "truth or dare, jilly-bear" i looked at her with my scared face "Don't you ever call me that again or i will go ashley katchidorian on you! Also I choose dare"

 Rosie grinned and pulled out my phone with the most evil grin "text everyone, except your parents telling them theres a party at my place and there invited" I looked at her and smiled evily "I wonder how you would look with no hair...nevermind that for now" I said grabbing myphone while Rosie covered her head since Kayla was wondering the same thing.

 All my trustworthy friends texted me immediatly, Bethany couldent make it though since she was with her fellow 12 grade friends

The doorbell rang a few times in different rythms, so we knew our bitches have arrived. The people who came were Samantha, Rachel, Raymond, Daniel, Flavia and a few other people I didn't really know, since I had like, alot of peoples phone numbers.

 We all danced to random songs untill people slowely started to leave since we play "na na na" about 20 times. so it just left  Me, Kay, Rosie, Samantha, Rachel, Raymond, and Daniel, (Flavia had to leave because her parents caught her sneaking out)

"Should we continue truth or dare?" I asked grinning. Raymond and Daniel made disgusted faces "no" said daniel "Lets watch some horror movies"

 So we all watched horror movies, Rosie and Kay hung to each other "Guys this is Pananormal Activity, its not even scary" I said giggling as they smacked me for, as Kayla says "Damaging their innocent minds" I grinned and said back "theirs still four other paranormal movies"

 The others left fast, since were too weird, even for our own friends. We went to bed, and in the morning Kayla said as sweetly as possible "hey guys before and after prom we should go to Rosies house again! Before to help eachother be beautiful, and the after to have an even bigger, crazyer party!"

We all agreed, since prom wasen't too far away, yet not too close. we had plenty of time to prepare.

(stay tuned till next time, becuase you might have to wait awhile o-e)