the strength in me

Before the storm:

: " Louis this really has been the best times of my life. Our moments making memories are something i will never forget. You have stayed by my side this whole time and i love you for that and many more things. But I've decided to not fight against my cancer, if this is god reaching out to tell me that its my time to go then i don't want to fight that." i tell Louis as I'm trying to explain to him this in the best way without him freaking out. He knew about my cancer but its suddenly spread and its getting a lot worse. " i asked the doctor how long l'll have and he told me 5-6 months." " I understand Annabelle, and i know you so i know theirs no way i can try and convince you other wise so if this is really what you want to do then i guess i'll just have to cope with it." he says with a cheeky smirk and a light in his eye tells me that he wishes this wasn't really happening but he's willing to go through it all. " i will be right by your side for the rest of your days. It looks like we will just have to make the best of it" he says to me in his sweet angelic voice. He has definitely been the wind beneath my wing, hes giving me the love and support that i needed to stay strong this whole time. At that he kisses me and we're off for our date.