The hospital and death

Rescuing Reid

Hotch and the team were at the house but could not find the unsub. They did not figure out who he was cause he was totally off grid. They searched the whole house and did not find Reid.

"I'll check out back." Morgan said going out the door. He roamed the grounds till he found this dark building. He called Hotch and said, "Hotch I think I found him. I'm in the back you should see my light."

"Got it. Everyone to the backyard." Hotch said. They all ran and heard Morgan shout, "FBI HANDS UP."

They all went in and saw Reid looking at them with half closed eyes as he was struggling to stay alive. Morgan ran to him and put pressure on his wounds. "Stay with me Reid. Come on. CALL 911."

JJ saw Reid laying there and she could do nothing. She saw the ambulance come and get Reid to take him to the hospital. She started looking around the room and saw a note.

"Guys we have a bigged problem. The unsub is still out there and said if Reid survives he will come after him and finish the job." She said to the team. With that they headed off to the hospital.

At the hospital

When they arrived the doctor was already waiting for them. "Hello you must be the BAU team. Well Dr. Reid is in a coma and I don't think he will survive." The doctor said.

"Oh my God he has to survive." Garcia said. They all went into his room and saw him unconscious. JJ and Prentiss cried comforting each other, while Morgan comforted Garcia, and Hotch and Rossi were being strong for their team.

Three months later

The team was sitting in the waiting room waiting for the news if their youngest team member was going to survive. The doctor came out and they all stood up. "I'm sorry for your loss." was all the doctor said leaving the team to grieve.

JJ's POV

Henry was all I could think about. How was I going to tell him Uncle Spence is gone.

Hotch's POV

I can't believe he is gone. How am I going to tell Jack the Uncle Spencer is dead and how are we going to be a team without Reid.

Morgan's POV

My best friend is dead. Who is going to give us facts that no one would know.

Rossi's POV

I should never have taken his facts for granted. He could have done great things.

Prentiss's POV

He was such a good friend and could not harm a soul unless it was to save a life.

Garcia's POV

My Junior G-man is dead. Who's going to be smart with me now or just understand me.
End of POV

"You can see him for one last time." the Doctor said.